Thread: Borbet Type A (Colorado)

Default Borbet Type A (Colorado)

Good day to all. I have a set of Borbet Type A wheels from a porsche that I save back on the east coast "pre-covid."
    The bolt pattern of the full set of four is 5x130 with a hub bore of 71.6. No tires included.
    The spec of the borbet type a wheels are as follows: fronts are 16x7.5 et 20 , rears are 16x9 et 15.
    All wheels will come with a(n) unpainted, steel center cap face with (4) screws for mounting as well.
    No bends or cracks located but some minor blemishes such as scratches/scuffs scattered through-out.
    Please see attached photos for details. I will be posting more later this week as I brake out the canon and take them pics.
    Shipping is always possible (from VA its around $260 shipped via FedEx) I can acquire a quote upon interest.
    I would like to get $1000 plus shipping expenses for this set as is in condition. Reasonable offers/trades will be considered.
    Trades that show interest will be 5x112 or a real clean set of staggered sawblades .. stay healthy!

Last edited by aye.itseric; 10-29-2020 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Took some pictures
    Your mom says hi. =)

Pictures have been uploaded. text
    Your mom says hi. =)