3-piece DP Motorsport 5x120 et40 3-piece 18x8 & 18x9 one of a kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-piece DP Motorsport 5x120 et40 3-piece 18x8 & 18x9 one of a kind

Original thread from when I purchased them new from Thatcher...a LONG time ago! https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...port+18x8+et40

I've had these wheels for 7 years, they've been lovely; but like watches, you never really own them, rather you are a caretaker for a period of time. That time has come, and then new owner will be able to say they have a 1:1 set of motorsport wheels.

Condition:
    7.5/10 - The lips have some scratches from 7 years of wear and tear, and some TLC could easily have them up to a 9/10

I have them packaged up, ready to ship, and am happy to arrange pick-up within 50 miles of Pittsburgh, PA

$1,400 shipped
    $1,200 pick-up

Pics:
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Pics of damage?

Comment

Working...
    X