X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jensensporer
    This car looks awesome!
    Appreciate, thanks.

Im trying to give to it as much love as possible. My wife is jealous every time when Im spending more time with car than her.

Comment

Not much needed to be close to perfect example of original e34, than start the modification journey with it��
      Did you consider going back and trying oryginal or black hella tail lights?
      Good job so fare!
      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by adacam View Post
        Not much needed to be close to perfect example of original e34, than start the modification journey with it��
        Did you consider going back and trying oryginal or black hella tail lights?
        Good job so fare!
        Regards
        Thank you.

About lights. I dont like rear hella black lights. They look strange. Part of light what goes on trunk looks totally different to part what mounts on body. Hella black lights doesnt have fog lights thats minus too.

I like my DEPO smoked ones and I have orange hellas for winter mode.

P.S Also I dont like M mirrrors, M bampers, M spoiler and M paras. If car is not M it shouldnt look like M. About M mirrors I can say its a ugliest mirrors ever, same on e30 and e36. I want to wommit every time i see them

Comment

782bc5f7460b83c7a0adebd18ee2.jpeg.jpg

Just for the record

Comment

Originally posted by adacam View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]21622[/ATTACH]

Just for the record
            Give me your wheels I love BBS RC

Comment

Was sunny morning and I wanted to go for a drive but car dont wanted to start that morning. As Im not first day with diesel so of course should check glows first. Couple minutes later I saw this.

5 from 6 glows completely dead.

Its good when I keep parts ready for every occasion. Couple weeks earlier I bought NGK glow plugs.

One hour and two dirty hands later old smoky diesel was fixed and ready to go.

Last edited by Jrs85; 10-16-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X