• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" carlsson cr 1/12

For sale is a set of VERY rare Carlsson CR 1/12 wheels
    Made by Ronal in Poland.
    Specs are 19x8.5 et40 5x112 PCD
    Great for big body Mercedes like W140, W220, W210, W221, W211 or Audi and VW.
    Wheels as you can see are in great condition, paint is in nice shape.
    There are VERY few small scuffs from handling and light marring on the edge of the lip from dismounting tires. one small nick on one lip and one lip looks like was sanded and polished perhaps to previous curb rash, very minimal.
    original aluminum caps are present and look like new.
    I have these wheels listed also on Seattle and Portland Craigslist and my Facebook and Instagram page @automodaimports so this ad can come down at any moment without notice if they sell elsewhere.
    Cheers!!!

Some say...

Price?

Originally posted by Trofim4uk View Post
    For sale is a set of VERY rare Carlsson CR 1/12 wheels
    Made by Ronal in Poland.
    Specs are 19x8.5 et40 5x112 PCD
    Great for big body Mercedes like W140, W220, W210, W221, W211 or Audi and VW.
    Wheels as you can see are in great condition, paint is in nice shape.
    There are VERY few small scuffs from handling and light marring on the edge of the lip from dismounting tires. one small nick on one lip and one lip looks like was sanded and polished perhaps to previous curb rash, very minimal.
    original aluminum caps are present and look like new.
    I have these wheels listed also on Seattle and Portland Craigslist and my Facebook and Instagram page @automodaimports so this ad can come down at any moment without notice if they sell elsewhere.
    Cheers!!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yJniqwDhD5Lups71A

Comment

Working...
    X