Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porsche Wheels to BMW Hub custom wheel adapters lugs and bolts adaptec speedware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Wheels to BMW Hub custom wheel adapters lugs and bolts adaptec speedware

Custom set of Adaptec Speedware Wheel adapters. I had these built a couple of years ago to mount a set of Porsche wheels to my BMW E36. Two adapters are 15mm, and two are 20mm. Each is 5x120 lug pattern and 72.56 hub bore on the vehicle side, and 5x130 lug pattern and 71.6 hub bore on the wheel side. Comes with all mounting hardware to bolt to vehicle and black ball seat lug nuts to mount wheels. Everything is in great condition with no issues. For reference the wheels I had on my e36 were 18x8 front with a 50mm offset, and 18x9.5 rear with a 55mm offset. With the 20mm on the front and the 15mm on the rear, the final outcome was 8" front offset 30, and 9.5 rear offset 40. Vehicle was on air suspension and the fitment was excellent. I have pictures of the car if interested. Asking $250 shipped for the set of 4 adapters and all hardware. Fspin720@hotmail.com

Working...
X