ChincyWagon3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChincyWagon3.0

Well this seems to be the last active forum on the internet. At least the last one with some quality and dignity to it.
    It's been a while since I've been on here. But since I am back into another car, I figured it was appropriate to start up another thread to follow what I am doing or will be doing.

The car in question is a 1993 Subaru Impreza L wagon. Yes, this is my third one. Somehow I just keep coming back to these things.
    PO had it dressed as a wannabe rally car. Home made skid plate and rally lights to replace the stock bumper. It was atrocious.

Slowly been collecting parts for the car. GF8 STi hatch with wings, v1/4 front bumper, v6 smooth rear bumper, all clear lights, jdm rear tail lamps, 16" TE37's, ISC suspension coilovers, GC8 aluminum control arms and end-links, every whiteline bushing the car can accept, Group-N trans mount, kartboy shift bushings/short shifter, and I may be forgetting a thing or two.

Going to post photos in the order of events, and then clean it up in the future as things come together. Cheers and enjoy!

Awaiting rear camber plates, rear 2 pot adapters for the hawkeye rear brake conversion, and rebuilt rear disc hubs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ChincyWagon; 05-23-2020, 12:39 AM.
    Low n' Slow

HELL YEAH

as I said in the texts. super pumped.

Comment

Hey just fun fact, if you open the images you attached and copy the url, then use that url to insert image, they show up full size

Comment

Tires mounted up. Front bumper fitted. Linkage issue fixed and interior assembled with new Cobb Knob

Also ordered some new rotors today for the fronts. Black painted "Hub" section to clean it up a little better.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ChincyWagon; 05-23-2020, 12:47 AM.
        Low n' Slow

Comment

Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Dit is de beste informatie over internet op deze hele forumsite. Als ik klik op deze site, kreeg ik altijd hele goede informatie. Momenteel werk ik aan een Search Engine Optimization-project. Dus ik zoek forumsites.

Comment

Working...
            X