FS: 2008 650i Convertible, 6sp manual, bagged, M6 exterior conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2008 650i Convertible, 6sp manual, bagged, M6 exterior conversion

Selling my 2008 650i convertible. Car is an original 6sp manual model. Extremely rare and very fun for around town driving with its low end toque. I have had the car for 3.5 years and its been a garage princess with my only putting 9,000 miles on it. Currently sitting at 95,800 miles. Maintenance done in my time:

-All engine seals replaced and full service done at 86,400 miles at time I purchased the vehicle. Still has zero leaks to this day.
    -Convertible top cables replaced at 88,200 miles. Top works flawlessly.
    -Oil change, coolant line replacement and full tune up at 95,500.

Car as the following modifications:

-Full HP Drivetech by Bilstein air suspension setup with Airlift 3p management system. Car rides smoother than stock and loves twisty roads!
    -Sarona f06 look Front bumper with RK front carbon lip.
    -M6 rear bumper conversion.
    -Manzo quad exhaust setup with full custom catback.
    -RK Tunes engine tune. Completely changed this car and made it so much more nimble with its power delivery and throttle response!
    -Custom thick suede steering wheel, shift boot and ebrake boot.
    -OEM forged 19" wheels powdercoated fresh gloss black with Michelin Pilot Sport tires.
    -Motorsport Hardware 25mm spacers front and rear with full stud conversion.

The HRE wheels pictured have been removed and sold. I can build any of the wheel faces I have in stock(a lot) for a discounted price with the purchase of the vehicle. The registration is currently expired with a clean WA state title and the car will be sold that way with the buyer responsible for registering it.

95,800 miles.
    $14,000 OBO

There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

This is a nice looking car.

Comment

Originally posted by honeybadger View Post
      This is a nice looking car.
      Thank you!

PM's replied to!
      There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

Comment

Amazing car. if I have money I'll buy it at once.
        https://celltrackingapps.com/read-text-messages-without-installing-software/

Comment

Working...
        X