No announcement yet.

What could go wrong? B3 Passat Variant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the shape of the Rieger frontbumper in combination with that intercooler is the cause of the overheating problem. Just look at the shape of the original frontbumper and you know what i mean.
    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
    Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

I wonder how far off the rails are on a B3 vs B4 rack. I have oem cross rails that fit on my B4 if you ever wanna try them.
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
        I wonder how far off the rails are on a B3 vs B4 rack. I have oem cross rails that fit on my B4 if you ever wanna try them.
        I would think they'd be the same?? Appreciate it man.

Okay, been kinda lagging on getting this updated but here we go, got the decals applied. They were super easy to install even though I was totally wigged out on painkillers from surgery. I'm pretty stoked about them honestly!

Went to my buddy's shop to hang out last weekend and test fit his fifteen52 Tarmacs, 17x9 et30. Just for an idea of what I want to do for wheels in the future. Not gonna lie, these would look sweet with some pink/purple spoke decals. The pics are with huge tires, I would put smaller tires on so I could air out properly but you get the idea. Also, no pics but almost died on the way back from a terribly bad wheel bearing but both rear wheel bearings have been replaced now lol.

I guess you could say we like wagons...

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

glad to see you're still around. Love the new car!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
          X