No announcement yet.

Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Rhys, go the Yahoo Jap route or scout NS forums. drift fitment ftw.

Comment

Yep already do!
      importmonster
      jdmstyletuning
      nissansilvia
      au skyline
      ozhonda
      ozsupra

visit them on the daily lookin for wheels that i like haha. I dont go to yahoo jap directly cause i cant understand let alone read the kanji for shit. even using google translator i find it hard. maybe im not entering the right things? so i just use import monster

Comment

Bah... google translate ftw.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          Yep already do!
          importmonster
          jdmstyletuning
          nissansilvia
          au skyline
          ozhonda
          ozsupra

visit them on the daily lookin for wheels that i like haha. I dont go to yahoo jap directly cause i cant understand let alone read the kanji for shit. even using google translator i find it hard. maybe im not entering the right things? so i just use import monster
          haha thats it bro!! I did the same thing for like 2 months until I finally sourced my perfect wheels.

Just keep jumping on those sites daily/bi-daily/every minute until you find exactly what you want.

import monster is helpful to source what you want then hit up someone like Streeter for help with the exact auction.

Ox or Sem can help you more there.

google translate always brings the lol's

Comment

haha cheers fellas. Yep thats what im gonna do until i source the wheels i want. Just thought id put it out there and ask if anyone is selling anything. search and you will find haha.

Comment

I know a set of SSR Vienna krei's for sale

Comment

well, elaborate ox? haah

Comment

$650 no tires.

Yes they are for sale, no you dont ask luke, the wheels have belonged to me for months now

Comment

Oh they were yours? Haha I can't wait to see lukes next set up.

About 2 weeks pay on being able to buy brand new wheels now which means I can buy second hand ones easy. Tryna track down some ms1s or any other mesh design with a stepped lip. I'm getting excited in my pants now.
                    //no homo

Comment

ooo new wheels? cant wait to see your new setup.

so its time to move on from the accord i think? thinking of finding a rolling shell or really cheap accord like mine and do a k24 and 5 lug swap. but i dunno, still deciding, want 5 lug but, give me a better variety of wheels. =P
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone have some cheap 4x100 15x6.5 et35 rims forsale? I need some daily/track wheels.

Comment

I have simmons v4's, 15x7 +35s.

Comment

How much?

Comment

$550 with tyres. Tread is about 30% on fronts and about 50% on rear.

Comment

Originally posted by pffft View Post
                                Anyone interested in 19x10 +35 and 19x11 +16 garson? Ive got no grip with the camber >.<
                                can you pm me your price? are the garsons 2pc or 3pc?

Comment

Working...
                                X