Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RE686 - Motorsport WTCC Wheels - 17x9 et -7

Hi everyone,

I am, somewhat reluctantly, selling my set of BBS RE686 WTCC wheels to partially fund a new project. I've had these on the car for just over a year, and its time for them to be passed onto a new owner.

These wheels were ONLY available on the BMW factory WTCC E46 race cars. Never available to the public. This set was *allegedly* owned by the lead engineer of PTG's WTCC team. I can't verify this, but apparently they were never raced, and he used them as decoration or a coffeetable or something. Who knows!

The wheels are 17x9 et -7. These will not fit a stock body E36 or E46. They may fit the rear of an M Coupe. The photo online of these wheels on a purple E36 is not accurate- those wheels were modified to increase the offset. The tires are RE-71R, 245/40-17, with about 70% life. I will not dismount the tires for this sale. The wheels are in good condition, with minor marks from general use. No major damage or repairs. This sale will include the custom aluminum hub rings I had made to fit the 77.575mm hub onto the 72.6mm E36 hub.

The asking price is $4,500 OBO. Please message me if you'd like to make an offer, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. I will update this post with more photos of the wheels this weekend.

Pickup in SF Bay Area. Shipping would be difficult and very expensive, but if you're serious- PM me. Thanks!

bump

Comment

Working...
    X