Golf R32 project daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf R32 project daily

Ok, the car-free season then lasted about a couple of months before I went to get myself a 2006 Golf R32. The car has an dsg gearbox, exterior color laser blue pearl and mileage of 192000km's.

The car is very clean for its age. Outside there is no rust other than little spot on the tailgate next to the VW logo. The bonnet has a little bit of rock stroke. Those are meant to be painted at some point before summer. Skirts and bumpers have been painted earlier.

The interior is also in very good condition. Actually, the only complaint is in the driver's seat with a hole in the side. Fortunately, the fabric bench is easy to repair.

Future plans are lowering (of course) and wheels. I already test fitted my Futuras and they fit perfectly. It just needs lowering. I also bought Milltek non-res exhaust so that the vr6 sounds like it should.

I couldn't upload any pictures for some reason.., but I will do it on the weekend.

Pics...

Comment

Dude I love mk5 r32s, it was my dream car when I was 13-14 (and still is)

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Painted the front grill black and also de-badged it.

Comment

cant wait to see more....nice ride

Comment

Installed the Milltek today. I built home-made access ramps and 45cm's high racks from wood. Man the exhaust, it sounds so good...

Comment

Nice ride!

Comment

Love the looks and sounds of that exhaust, Milltek knows their shit. That grill tho, come on, the chrome looks way better.

Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback. Yeah, Milltek does sound good. Well, the front grill stays black at least for the time being.

I polished the Futuras. Now they are good to drive next summer.

Comment

Time has passed, but yes, this is slowly starting to progress again... The tires are now fitted to Futuras and I tried how they fit. Now just lowering and adjusting.

Comment

That is some serious poke

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                        That is some serious poke
                        Mexi poke... My Friend told me as a joke that maybe I should drive like this...

Comment

Nice R32. Just picked up a MK7. Love it

Comment

The car has only been in daily driving ... Camber plates were installed yesterday to the front and now camber is - 3 at front, and - 3,5 at rear. Front also dropped about, 1,5cm.

Comment

The look of the end of the summer tire season. 9,5x18 Rotiform KPS all around with 225/40 tires. I thought of keeping the same rims during the winter as well. I just replace the summer tires with friction tires.

Another adjustable shock absorber top end bearing broke after about a month of use, and I had to order a new one before I can make a complaint about a broken one.

Comment

Working...
                              X