No announcement yet.

My world is Flat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than the fender rust the bugeye looks pretty clean! The RPF1 are gonna be sweet on there!!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
    "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
    SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

Enkeis are going to a friend for now who needs them for race season. So now I can’t decide on wheels. Trying to stay budget friendly but also have expensive taste lol any input ? 17x9 is the spec I’m tryna stay on.

Comment

Coilovers showed up but that's about it. Work cuts put a halt on things right now so I'm just being patient.

Comment

that song "sucker for pain" reminds me of you...lol scraped a subie cause of rust, buys another subie with more issues, doesnt work out. gets another subie with rust. hahaha kepp up the good fight ...cant wait to see how it turns out.

Comment

This will be it for Subarus for me lol I have some other projects waiting in the wings and this will be the car I can take out and cruise whenever I feel the need to. But yes, I've had an abundance of cars that have never been finished.

Comment

Wheels show up this week. Then I just need to get the car into a garage and install the coilovers and wheels.

Comment

Got home yesterday and my neighbor was kind enough to put these on my porch because "things like these are attractive in this neighborhood" as he said lol Kansei KNP 17x9 +35 in Gunmetal. Super stoked that these showed up. Now I need to figure out which Tire size i'm gonna run with.

Comment

Comment

Love the wheels, did you decide on a tire size yet?
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I haven't yet. Things are kind of on hold as this shutdown has work making cuts so we shall see lol

Comment

Covid lit my plans on fire and burned them relentlessly. I have pictures of a still stock wagon lol Hoping to make progress over Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Comment

Will look good on the knp's, is the build quality on kansei wheels good?
                          Good luck on your build

Comment

KNPs were awesome. Unfortunately, I sold them and the coil overs to assist myself and my wife to get through COVID issues. So I'm sitting at square one again. Life happens and those things were more important than modding a car. So the car has sat and now I will slowly start to make progress again.

I have a Nardi wood grain from the Legacy I had and a Raceseng shift knob that will be going in this more starters.

Comment

SO. not much of an update but a slight personal revelation. I've cycled through many projects chasing what I thought was cool or the trendy thing to do: C10s, IS300s, E36s, diesel trucks etc. Buying things and telling myself " I'm going to build this and be freaking amazing" but to end up selling whatever it was weeks later and on to the next thing that caught my eye. I'm not a master fabrication guy, I know how to bolt on parts and do my research when IDK how to do something. That's the extent of my automotive knowledge, my father wasn't huge into cars and the only thing that sparked my interest was Tonka trucks, hot wheels, the need for speed games, and fast and the furious. That leads me here, back to essentially my "roots". A cheap ass Subaru that will be built to cruise. Part of my wrote this out to oust my crushing anxiety from Covid, part of it to vent. SO, if you've made it this far. I promise I won't disappoint

Comment

Not much of an update but My shift knob showed up and clear fender markers. Having an internal debate on if I want to keep this budget-minded and set a limit for parts (I paid $666 for the car and thought about setting the limit there) or be patient as can be and go all out with expensive parts...I have an antenna delete coming, OEM tail lights that I'm going to modify, brand new headlights (OEM), and currently looking for a WRX hood that's already the same color.

Comment

Working...
                                X