X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia - Bagged Evo VIII

Hey all,

Quick introduction and a big hello from Australia. Wanted to find a place where I could document the evolution of my car and felt this would be a good place to find like minded peeps with a similar passion to myself.

Anyway, here are a few quick snaps of my car as it sits currently:

And some love for my CCW LM20 / Project Kicks R40 iCONIX:

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome welcome!! Looks great!

Comment

Goddamn that car looks great. How do you go with getting bags through Regency Park? Do you drive at legal height and just drop it for hard parking?

Comment

Originally posted by jr_ View Post
          Goddamn that car looks great. How do you go with getting bags through Regency Park? Do you drive at legal height and just drop it for hard parking?
          Yeah I drive it a little lower than legal height, but don't drive it much with these wheels. I have a few sets haha, one set as daily, and two sets for shows/shoots... I bought the car from Sydney and had to go through Lonsdale instead of Regency as I live south. Returned the car completely to stock before i did so haha, then she went back to the way she was before hand...

Comment

So to have my registration transferred from the car's old state into mine, here is a pic of the car back to stock, swapped out suspension, exhaust, bov, rear camber arms, wheels. Probably a few other things that I am forgetting too haha

The car was not bagged when I bought it, old owner was running BR Golds. But before I ever got around to swapping the BCs back in, I bagged it instead haha...

Comment

Goddamn that car looks great.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X