Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Fake wheels will pretty much be free for those who can arrange pick up once I aquire new wheels.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Bunch of interior stuff arrived in the mail today, as well as some cool new additions to the vehicle. Next week I will be replacing the P/S line with a braided unit as the rubber one is weeping and on the way out, as well as moving the battery to the boot and some small other items. Pictures will follow.

Once again, thanks for all the kind words. Now on the lookout for some BBS wheels in 4x100 to build.
    well well you're in luck then buddy, i have 2 sets of bbs RS wheels 4x100 15x6 +38, genuine 4x100 not redrilled, you can widen them or make them into 16s or even 17s. pm me if interested

Comment

• Beautiful job on the interior. It's funny how we usually spend money on wheels and other stuff first, but we spend the most time inside the car yet we neglect the interior. I do it too and my dads a trimmer ffs.

Comment

• I still need to contact your dad anth. ^^^
        Been saaa lazy.

Comment

• Today may be the last day of ANG-78A's appearance.

Unfortunately i got defected today (Yellow Label), 2nd time being defected. As you all may say come back bigger and better, but in the previous defect i have returned bigger and better but not anymore.
          I am finished with my Ek and today was the decision maker to sell off my ek.

My defects were:

-Under 100mm from the ground
          -Tyres too wide? i think they meant wheels too wide.
          -Too much poke and camber
          -Exposed pod filter
          -B-C pillar brace, not safe for seatbelt

Comment

• bummer
            saw the pic on facebook.
            parting it out the plan?
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Dude dont sell man.... One of the best EK's going atm... atleast wait untill after showcased... Would be killer to have your car there.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I agree with Oxer,

Such a great looking car. Would be such a shame for it to disappear

Comment

• wat oxer said^^

one off best ek rolling around in aus i would say on some killer hoops.

trading up?

Comment

• My dream was to enter ALLSTARS and the showcase.. but raising the car and blueslip and re doing it all again is just wasting my time. Im currently a full time student part time worker and the final exams are comming up. Just too much shit going on... sigh so selling it off is the easiest option.

Comment

• *Easiest... But not the *best.

Comment

• Listen to everyone Tony haha. Get it ready for All Stars, then sell it. I'll help you out if you need it.

On a different note, my airride's done. Got a bit more work to do though (tidy up install, mods to get lower), but at least I can drive it for now.

House of Stance
                        RAW Works

Comment

• What happened to the black wheels Ray? Looked so tough with them on. No doubt you've got something planned which is gonna blow minds though..
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Sold them to a mate, they didn't have centre-caps which bummed me out
                            House of Stance
                            RAW Works

Comment

• as per facebook:
                              nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomn
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• look tits aired out ray

Comment

Working...
                                X