No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks mate. Got a small budget for wheels, around $2,500. But hopefully I will be able to source something decent.

The main priority has been on handling and interior. Car was in a shocking state when I purchased it. Was considering putting up a build thread somewhere,but have yet to find a community who are into 'everything'.
    BMW E30 Taxi

Comment

• $2,500 is no small budget for wheels haha

Comment

• i budget for wheels is as cheap as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          Purchased with such rims.

Currently on the search for appropriate replacement wheels. BBS.

Spent lots of cash on the interior firstly though, was worth it first IMO.

pics of inside?
          Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerelm View Post
            pics of inside?
            Before:

This was pretty much the whole state of the interior:

Ripped seats, wiring everywhere. I doubt it had been cleaned in years.

After:

Only a taste of what I've done to the interior. The interior was my main focus as its where I am most of the time. Some of the work includes;

Rare OEM Recaro Seats
            Rare OEM Tweeters
            Rare OEM Map Light Rear View Mirror
            New Head Unit/Focal Front & Rear Speakers
            Dyed Carpet Black
            Nardi Deep Corn Steering Wheel
            New M Gearknob
            New Centre Console
            Replaced all interior light globes
            Replaced A/B pillar trims
            Replaced window winders and about 20 small peices of trim and clips that were missing
            New door seals - BMW still stocks this stuff!

Took me around 4 - 5 weeks to achieve this state of the interior. Next I will be focusing on the exterior, namely wheels and tidying up some other stuff.
            BMW E30 Taxi

Comment

• Nice car

Interior is nice as

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                $2,500 is no small budget for wheels haha
                not sure if srs lol....

If that is your budget, I would suggest buying some cheap RS's, and buying larger lips and refinishing a set to suit your car/style. With that budget its very doable.

The interior is immac Dallas, great job dude!
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Dallas! OMG mtech 2! lucky man! Just bought a white e30 coupe last month, best purchase ever I reckon. E30 is such a good looking car! Your interior now is immac man!

Comment

• Love your interior. Sell me your fake wheels really really cheap!

Comment

• Fake wheels will pretty much be free for those who can arrange pick up once I aquire new wheels.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Bunch of interior stuff arrived in the mail today, as well as some cool new additions to the vehicle. Next week I will be replacing the P/S line with a braided unit as the rubber one is weeping and on the way out, as well as moving the battery to the boot and some small other items. Pictures will follow.

Once again, thanks for all the kind words. Now on the lookout for some BBS wheels in 4x100 to build.
                      BMW E30 Taxi

Comment

• awesome work man!

look forward to seeing the build
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                          Fake wheels will pretty much be free for those who can arrange pick up once I aquire new wheels.

Thanks for all the kind comments. Bunch of interior stuff arrived in the mail today, as well as some cool new additions to the vehicle. Next week I will be replacing the P/S line with a braided unit as the rubber one is weeping and on the way out, as well as moving the battery to the boot and some small other items. Pictures will follow.

Once again, thanks for all the kind words. Now on the lookout for some BBS wheels in 4x100 to build.
                          Awesome interior transformation! clean carpet makes such a huge difference

Good luck on finding those BBS'! I struggled... although your budget is a little more friendly so you might not find it too hard.

Also in for free wheels!! would love to paint them white to see how'd they'd look on my e30

Comment

• in4free wheels.

Comment

• Looks awesome. I miss my Nardi from my old 33.
                              Flickr

Comment

• that interior is sick

Comment

Working...
                                X