Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allesund.co showroom

Hi there!

We are, Alles & Co. an photography business located in Bad Dürkheim, Germany.
    A small town near Kaiserslautern/Mannheim. My Grandpa opened the photostudio back in 1960.

I always had an interest in cars n stuff since I was a kid.
    My mum got a great taste in cars, but unfortunately she never bought that Z3 coupe!
    Dad prefers motorcycles - that's his passion & he infected me.

So here I am, 26 with love for both!
    My first car was/is an MINI R53 2005. I got a stock, but well it looks a little different now!

here's the 'build'

4623Q1827Q7174Q

Since June we got a new family member, around May I started looking for a second car I can drive around winter, something simple, a Golf 3 or something similar.
    Then it poped up, a E36 320 in cosmosschwarz. One week later I went for new license plates & look how lucky I am!

WO-R-53 for the MINI R53
    WO-E-36 for the BMW E36

Q6205QksksQ

As you can see, the E36 already got some small adjustments, oem headlights, m front, new bmw emblem, oem radio & maybe a new steering wheel?

There's more, but thats enough for now!
    Next post will be about my trip to woerthersee this year!
    Last edited by allesund.co; 11-05-2019, 09:34 AM.
    stanceworks x allesund.co

It's the 16th of May, a Thursday, bad weather forecast. I'm sitting in my MINI, fighting to get the bolt on cage in it, bad lighting, not much space to move.
    In less then 24 hours I will be on my way to Woerthersee, a 7 hour drive through the night, probably heavy rain & the german police with continuous controls.

- I'm on my move, 22:00 -Munic, 00:00 border, 03:00 Velden - Woerthersee!

woertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoertherseewoerthersee

What a Trip!

The scenery, the variety of cars, xs carnight, the Villacher Alpenstraße, ILB/Camber meet, all stuffed in only one weekend!
    Could you even ask for more?

Comment

Awesome pics man, love that Mini <3
      My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Very cool BMW content there!
        sigpic

Dont take life too seriously - you'll never get out alive.

Comment

Tonight we cross borders!

Summer is here, 90 fahrenheit, the greatest event in Europe is just aroud the corner.

https://raceism.com/!

July 5-7
          Driftshow, great organization and around 1000 of the finest cars of our continent.
          & don't forget about Kazukis Testarossa brought to us from Japan!

LESS PICTURES - MORE MEMORIES

maps1665x500

raceismraceismraceismraceismraceism

DSC_7161_1665x600

Comment

Working...
          X