★ Static ★ Grande Punto from Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ★ Static ★ Grande Punto from Poland

Hi everyone, I'm Wojtek I come from Poland and I drive a Fiat Grande Punto from 2008 with a 1.4 8v 77km engine
    My english is not very good so sorry in advance

Well, the car has ta technix suspension, the front of the spring from BMW e36 10cm, and the rear has been cut off to go down
    I bought rims Japan Racing JR10 8.5J and 9.5J 18" With tires Nankang NS20 205/35r18 and 215/35r18
    Detaling the varnish and washing the interior to make it look something

Plans:
    Swap brakes from Grande Punto Abarth

Interior from Abarth

Acid exhaust

Recently I bought thresholds and a spoiler from the EVO version and 15mm distance so it will be wider and negative

Really like what you've done with this
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
      Really like what you've done with this
      I like it, I bought the car at the beginning of 2019 so there are not many modifications, but slowly forward This car is not as popular in tuning as Honda, VAG and BMW .. There is not much access to spare parts...
      Earlier I had Honde and it was much easier with parts ... And Grande Punto in Poland is popular among retirees ...
      Last edited by WojtekLDZ; 10-29-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Civic looks great aswell
        My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

The Punto looks killer! Keep going mate!

Comment

Wow what a change with the wheels and the coilovers, looks so so good. I see these all around, and think they are quite boring honestly, but seeing one like yours - wow! so much potential

Comment

With help from this Xbox emulators you can change over the majority https://talesbuzz.com/ of the all the Xbox Games into Executable records. This empowers you to appreciate games with no virtual condition. In addition, the establishment procedure is likewise direct. So in the event that you are thinking to start your gaming knowledge, at that point you can surely pick it.

Comment

Its a really amazing car that you bought here bro. You can search for the best essay help online to get the best parts for your car and make it more good.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, it certainly motivates me to do Grande
                  Now we have winter so I collect parts and for the 2020 season I will go in a different form, it will be wider and lower

Comment

Hi, parts have appeared
                    15 mm distance, thresholds and EVO spoiler

On days I will try on and put pictures, then only painting and car
                    I will do camber on the back, because it will come out about +/- 10j

Comment

Working...
                    X