98 Lexus GS300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Lexus GS300

I need help loading pics but they can be found here.

1998 lexus gs300 Virginia
    condition: fair
    cylinders: 6 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 200000
    paint color: silver
    size: mid-size
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: sedan
    I have a modified Lexus GS 300 for sale. Performance mods are Megan Racing coilovers, Megan Racing header and down pipe to Top Speed Mufflers. I also has a SRT (Swift Racing Tech) intake with a SRT tune for the mods. It also has a Pioneer navigation system and Polk audio speakers. Maintenance wise, the timing belt and water have been replaced along with Cam seals. I recently had both rear wheel bearings replaced. The radiator and coolant was replaced last year. I have service records from both Lexus and Toyota showing this. The oil has always been replaced with Mobil one oil every 3000 miles. The AC blows ice cold and the heat hot with heated seats. The exterior is overall in good condition. It has a front lip and rear roof and trunk spoilers. There are very few dings and couple of scratches. The fender are a chipped from being lowered and rubbing the tires. The paint is ok, starting to fade in a few places. The windows are tinted at 35%, not too dark but nice. It has 200,000 miles on it but runs great due to the maintenance being kept up. I'm asking 2500.00 due to the mods.
    Last edited by devineer; 10-24-2019, 01:43 PM.
Working...
X