Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several sets, Kosei, Style 5s, other BMW/5x120 wheels

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I purchased these wheels off S14.net earlier this year from the legend Mr. Ron Checca himself. I unfortunately never got to run them since the roll center spacers on my struts don't clear 15" wheels. These wheels were used for racing and it shows. They all have their share of scratches and brake dust build up (especially on the barrels). That being said, all 4 wheels are straight and true, and they balanced out no problem when I had tires put on them (which have since been removed!). There are no cracks on the barrels or the spokes of any of the wheels. The only other notable flaw is a long scratch on the lip of wheel #4 from tire mounting. It's deep, but it's not curb rash.

I was planning to hit these with a fresh coat of silver paint but never got around to it. They will make great track, or street wheels if you give them a fresh coat of paint.

Brand: Kosei
    Model: K1 Racing
    Color: Silver
    Diameter: 15"
    Width: 8"
    Offset: +22mm
    PCD: 5x120mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHNDLxL

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The wheels are already double-boxed and ready to ship out. I get fairly good rates via FedEx Ground. Payment is via PayPal or Zelle, shipping via FedEx at your cost, shipping only within the contiguous United States please.

Last edited by Digitalwave; 11-26-2019, 09:25 AM.

FS: BMW Style 5 16x8 ET23 5x120

Up for sale I have a set of refinished BMW Style 5's. They look like the faces were professional refinished at some point in their lives, but they all have their share of issues. I'd rate the set at 6.5 to 7.5 out of 10. They did not repaint the barrels when they refinished. There are some runs in the clear coat, especially on the lips. They have been used since being sprayed, so they have their share of chips and scratches. I'd say most of the chips are around the edge of the front lips, probably from tire mounting. These are going to be much cleaner than your average "original" set, but not as good as pro level fresh refurb (which would be $600+ in and of itself).

There are no bends or cracks visible to my eye. Please note that wheel 1 is a Fundo, and the other 3 are BBS. They are all the same model/size/width/offset.

Brand: BMW/Fundo/BBS
    Model: Style 5
    Diameter: 16"
    Offset: +23mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHWytYn

Asking price: $329 + shipping

The wheels are already boxed up in brand new Uline 200lb test boxes, and ready to ship out. I get fairly good rates via FedEx Ground. Payment is via PayPal or Zelle, shipping via FedEx at your cost, shipping only within the contiguous United States please. Local pick up is welcome in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (33410).

Last edited by Digitalwave; 11-04-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

FS: BMW Style 3 15x7 ET20 (Set of 5)

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a clean set of BMW Style 3 in original condition. They are not perfect, but they clean up and present very well as you can see from the photos. There is no major damage or curb rash on any of the wheels. No bends or cracks at all. These look great and are adapter friendly. I am told that this style are forged wheels, but I don't have any way of confirming that. Please note that the 5th wheel (the spare) appears to be unused. It has a black painted hub area, while all 4 others have silver hub areas.

Brand: BMW
      Model: Style 3
      Diameter: 15"
      Width: 7"
      Offset: +20mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHXUG4c

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The wheels are already boxed up in brand new Uline 200lb test boxes, and ready to ship out. I get fairly good rates via FedEx Ground. Payment is via PayPal or Zelle, shipping via FedEx at your cost, shipping only within the contiguous United States please. Local pick up is welcome in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (33410).

Last edited by Digitalwave; 10-30-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

FS: Rial Type 8011 16x8 ET11 5x120

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a rare set of Rial Type 8011 in great fitment for E30s, E28s, E34s, and E36s. They are a really cool looking directional design with massive lips. They are in original finish that I would call fair. They would be usable as is, but I would recommend some new paint. The lips are machined and clear coated, but most of them have peels in the clear coat. There are some scratches and fading on the silver paint on the faces. These wheels are quite old and built like a brick shit-house (they are labeled Made in West Germany). There are no bends or cracks on any of the wheels. These wheels are hard to come by so I don't have any comparison on pricing. I think my asking price is fair, but we can take it from there.

4 center caps are included but 2 are quite faded, and 1 of them is raised, while the 3 other are flat. Not sure if these were original to the wheels or what.

Brand: Rial
        Model: Type 8011
        Diameter: 16"
        Offset: +11mm

Link to high res photos:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Digitalwave; 10-31-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

FS: D-Force LTW 17x9 +41 5x120

SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale are the venerable D-Force LTW track wheels. They truly are lightweight. This set was exclusively used on the track. They are in fair but certainly usable and presentable condition. They are gloss black centers with machined lips. On all of them the black paint is a bit faded, and there are typical scratches and chips on all of them.

Wheel 1 has some paint overspray on several of the spokes (pictured is the worst of it). It's not as obvious in person. It may come off with a clay bar. Wheel 2 there is not much to report. Wheel 3 has some scuffing across the surface of the spokes (pictured). Wheel 4 has the most "issues." The back lip is beat up from rubbing on a strut. It's scraped all the way around. There is a notable ding/dent in one spot as pictured. There is built up aluminum in some spots (pictured). Overall I don't expect this to affect anything as it is only on the outermost area of the back lip. No visible cracks or bends can be seen on all 4 wheels.

Brand: D-Force
          Model: LTW5
          Color: Black & Machined
          Diameter: 17"
          Width: 9"
          Offset: +41mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHXYccX

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Digitalwave; 10-28-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

FS: SSR Integral A2 17x9 +45 5x120

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is a rare set of pre-Tanabe SSR Integral A2's. These wheels are very strong, using SSR's patented SSF (semi-solid forging) process. They are cosmetically in rough shape, but they are a good candidate for a restoration. All 4 wheels need to be repainted and all of them have minor (shallow) curb rash. They are all very fixable. Expect about $100 to $125 per wheel for a full restoration. The wheels are priced accordingly. Included are only two (2) center caps. There are no visible bends or cracks on any of the wheels.

Brand: SSR (Speed Star Racing)
            Model: Integral A2
            Diameter: 17"
            Width: 9"
            Offset: +45mm

Link to high res photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHXYaZb

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Digitalwave; 10-28-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Bump. Price drop.

Comment

Bump. Price drop.

Comment

Price lowered on remaining sets (Style 5 and Kosei K1).

Comment

Working...
                  X