Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought an e30 in California, and drove it back home to London.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see this thread up, I remember following the whole trip on Instagram. It’s such an inspiration, and an unbelievably cool story. I really hope to make the same trip someday. And it’s right in my backyard, so I don’t really have any excuses to not do it haha. Shame we were never able to meet up, but next time you’re in America we’ll make it happen somehow. Look forward to seeing what happens to that little E30 now, I’m sure it’s ready for many adventures across Europe now.

Comment

Best post. I never seen any details thread like this.
      Love to Cars

Comment

This is so awesome, man! Basically an exact dream of mine and reading through, I did not feel jealous, but just really happy for the great adventure you guys had!

I can just add to the roadtrip lovers here as travelling with a car is my absolute favorite way, probably the reason I always have station wagons as my own cars(helps when sleeping on the side of the road, haha). Last year I went across the globe from Latvia to New Zealand and drove across both its Islands in a Subaru Outback, so I can definitely relate to your trip in a way. Spending weeks on the road, just exploring and enjoying the places with a clear head...priceless.

Comment

Dude this is amazing
          Bagged MKIV R32
          1983 BMW R80
          @Zachbox

Comment

props man, you're a good storyteller.
            thats such a great adventure. If you want to preserve the stickers, you should get a piece of plexi to put them on. then you can put that in the window, or package tray and then if something happens with the car, you can put it on your wall.

Comment

any updates on this?

Comment

This thread is life goals.

Kudos brother.

Comment

Working...
                X