Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of a kind yellow E36 Vert cut from a different cloth.. (non M)

Finally stopped being lazy and got the camber arms in. Adjusted one side roughly to get to how I want it to sit and ran into an issue.

Untitled
    Untitled

Added some camber to get the wheel to tuck in and the barrel hit the coilover as I suspected. I already I have a 20 mm spacer on so I'm gonna try and see if a 5 mm spacer will do the trick. If not i'm going to get an inch smaller barrels since one barrel is already cracked anyways.
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

In other news, I picked up a MINT original set of OZ futuras for a super steal. I'm not too crazy about them and I basically already have the same wheels so I'll most likely end up trading them or selling if they come down to it. Considered keeping them for my e30 but they're not the kinda wheels I want for it.

Untitled

You could get a longer bolt and put a spacer between the trailing arm and the shock, if you need a little more room inwards. Just be sure you get a strong bolt and a thick spacer

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Or less camber, and pull those fenders

Quote Originally Posted by Graphitemk6 View Post
    Or less camber, and pull those fenders
    Please don't

Camber totally ruins this one for me, unless this one is being built for a feature like your R32
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Haven't really done much to it recently I'm just gonna order the rest of the parts I need and start doing body work by next weekend. Here's some random pics!

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Finally got around to putting the e46 arms on. Just need to tighten everything down and put the tie rods on and the front suspension is done!
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Also test fitted the OZ's (with spacers)
    Untitled
    Untitled

And picked up a set of Alphards which I'll be using as my daily/temp wheels
    Untitled

Gonna start working on the rear bumper soon and buttoning up the interior so stay tuned!

Think the rear camber looks a bit naff on standard wheels but when the Fittipaldis are fitted and the arches are filled it'll look great, Alphards are great <3
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

She's on the ground!
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

After putting it off for a while I finally decided to start my fog light delete for my front bumper. Started with some plastic weld then filled it up with bondo.

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Filled it up as level as I could then started sanding.

Untitled
    Untitled

Just need to sand a little more, fill a little more, sand again and make sure the lines are good then it should be done.

Also threw the Alphards on. I know the paint is hideous but I got most of it off.

Untitled
    Untitled

Love the wheels but mot really a fan of how they look on the car. 18's look super big and bulky to me. Might end up selling them and getting a set of 17 inch OZ's or something.

FINALLY after months of searching I got my hands on a set of brand new in box Lucid InPro's. Waiting until the car is done and painted to throw them on cause I don't wanna mess them up lol
    Untitled

Ah great, cant see any of the pics anymore!!!
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_318ti View Post
    Ah great, cant see any of the pics anymore!!!
    Wait what do you mean you canít see the pics?

Making a little progress! Just threw some stuff together for a little teaser. Got the M3 rear bumper on (still needs work), fog light delete is 95% done, m3 skirt on with extensions, dtm/acs style mirrors and just pieced together my "taifun" style headlight conversion to see how it would look. Ready for it to be done so I can drive it

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled