Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find blank barrels/lips for Epsilon

Hey all,

First post here, I can't find what I'm looking for after searching and having a wanted ad up for a few years now.

I have a set of Epsilons, 16x9.5 and I need to narrow the front two barrels down to the 5.5-6" range. I've given up on buying used ones much less finding someone with another set of wheels interested in trading parts with me.

I'm a machinist and can bore the center and drill the bolt pattern on blank barrels if they're available, not sure where to go but I figured you guys would have the right sources. I'm not sure on the nomenclature for exactly what to look for in a lip if it's even possible to find a pair of wider lips for the rear that would match the front.

Will upload pictures of what I have in a second, thanks for the read.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like langstar.

Comment

Whats the 3 digit number on the barrels I have a source.

Comment

Seriously, Use Google or Bing or one of the others. Type in “blank barrels/lips for Epsilon” and follow the links. It’s free, and it’ll take a lot less time.
        Last edited by glionameghan; 03-08-2021, 10:48 AM.
        more on soil report cost here | https://www.achieveng.com/geotechnic...ring-services/

Comment

Working...
        X