FS: 2007 e92 BMW 328xi on air, clean and cared for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2007 e92 BMW 328xi on air, clean and cared for

I’ve had a very good run with this car but it is time to move on. I am the second owner since 28k miles and have transformed the car to its current status. The chassis currently sits at 167k but you would not know it by looking at it.

I had the engine replaced by a master tech at my dealer a few years back so actual mileage on motor is closer to 75k. It was covered under my comprehensive insurance as a road hazard caused my
    oil pan to leak (static days). Yes, I have the paperwork.

The car is pre LCI but has the headlight and taillight upgrades to LCI with coding. It is not my daily driver and has only been out of the garage to go to shows and meets. Several modifications have been done over the years but I will highlight the more important details below.

From the factory:
    2007 BMW 328xi
    Automatic
    Monaco Blue on Dakota grey leather ZSP sport seats
    (also have full saddle brown interior I will include in sale)
    Navigation
    Carbon fiber wrapped trim
    mtech steering wheel
    OEM MTECH front and rear bumpers
    MTECH side skirts
    Brembo BMW performance Big brake conversion (off the e82)
    BMW performance exhaust modified with quad tips

Exterior modifications include a carbon fiber CSL trunk, carbon fiber front lip and 1 of 1 color matched quad diffuser molded by my bodyshop. Car was repainted (the right way) about 3 years ago/ 7000 miles.

Custom LED rings were also added to the headlights and the orange corner DRL has been coded out. Smoked housings.

The car currently sits on airlift performance with 3P management, and has been maintained yearly. It is not hardlined, but I have had no issues with the setup. Never driven in winter.

I would like to sell the car as it sits, on 18 inch Hamann PG1. Car was recently serviced and received new front axle, alternator, power steering pump and fluids.

I would rate both the exterior and interior of the car 9/10. But please keep in mind it is 13 years old.

I am looking for a buyer that can appreciate the cleanliness of this build. I know it is not a 335, but it is reliable and tastefully modified in my opinion. And the color is somewhat special.

Title in hand, entertaining offers over $17k. Car is located in New Jersey. PM me for any additional info.

Thanks

Last edited by 908e92; 09-10-2019, 09:35 AM.

All PM replied, not trying to part out at the moment.

Comment

To the top

Comment

Accepting offers

Comment

$13k as is

Comment

Car has different wheels mounted, taking offers

Comment

Car drives fine, all services up to date.

Comment

Working...
              X