Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 sets of bbs style 5 3 piece - 17 and 18"

Sometimes I wish I had disposable income for sets of wheels like these. Master pieces as per usual man!

I am guessing it's the end of an era for wheels being built by you?
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Thanks!
    Possibly the end of one stage and beginning of something a bit bigger

1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

i havent been on here very much recently, but as an official "last call" i have the following sets complete and ready to ship out. this clears out my style 5 sets entirely and you wont see another bump from me to this thread. Ive built maybe 50 or so style 5 sets over the years, most 3 piece; this is the official end of that run. Listed are 3 different sets -a three piece, two piece, 1 piece. was done intentionally.
    youll still see style 5 billet center cap kits out there from me (ones for rc090/061/063/043 etc and also 1 piece rz469), but no more style 5 wheel sets being rebuilt.
    here goes

Set #1 - rc090 - 3 piece conversion 17x8.5/9.5

3 piece 17”x8.5 and 17x9.5 for a wide variety of cars. Very versatile sizes

These halves were built custom for this application to fit an e36 m3 and allow for a larger tire size but would fit many others as well. These are untouched since the work done to them and have been wrapped and stored in boxes for the past year or so in a climate controlled space.
    5x120 bolt pattern
    Faces powdercoated gloss gunmetal
    spinfab billet waffle plates custom - makes the wheel look like a bbs rs
    Center hex caps - mirror polished half height
    BBS oem logos - either red/chrome or blue/chrome
    Bolts triple chrome plated, lock nuts zinc plated
    New forged lips polished 2” and 3”
    New inner barrels powder coated satin black.

All of the parts above are brand new minus the original faces which were in amazing shape and refinished to perfection. the faces have all markings and have not been modified in any way.

2,950$ picked up in New York, 3100 shipped inside the lower 48 states

Set #2. Rc090 2 piece 17x8+20
    this set was just a refinish- faces are chemically stripped/powdercoated gloss silver. Barrels have been powdercoated/polished so as to be in better than factory condition. new assembly hardware, valves, Spinfab billet center cap kit just like the above.
    2100$ picked up in New York, 2250 shipped in the lower 48 states

set #3 - 16" RZ469 16x8+20 5/7 series wheels. these were refinished and have one of the first billet centercap kits specific to this wheel. the parts are different than that of the 2 piece (waffles totally different pattern).
    wheels powdered silver, billet waffles powdered silver, new metal valves, blue/chrome logos inside of polished 1/2ht hex. 1900 picked up in NY, 2,000$ shipped inside the US (price might go up or down a few dollars as i havent recently shipped a 16" set)

pictures of all three sets this weekend. dont hesitate as this is a serious "last sets" post. I only have a few bbs motorsport sets left in my collection, the wheels from the fairlady, and that is it.
    Last edited by 1badg35; 04-14-2021 at 11:06 AM.

1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185