X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compressor broken? Viair 380c

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to fix my airride setup for a week, the fuse to the compressor keeps burning out (even tried 40amp).
    The compressor (Viair 380c) would run and stop when it reaches the limit (200 psi).
    But when I then pump air in the bags and the compressor should turn on the fuse burns out.
    Also when I pump the tank to 115~ psi and I turn the compressor off and on the fuse burns out.

I found out the check valve was leaking air back to the compressor, I tought this might have caused the compressor to work too hard and get too hot and that caused the fuse to burn out. So I ordered a new check valve, it does not leak air back so thats good. But the fuse to the compressor still burns out. I also tried to directly connect the compressor to a battery booster (also with a fuse) and it burns out aswell.

When the pressure is low (30 psi~) I can switch the compressor on and off as many times as I want but the fuse never burns.
    Does this mean my compressor is broken?

Thanks everyone!
    Dear Regards.

The costs of Creta diesel variations start at Rs. 10.00 lakh and the hyundai creta petrol automatic on road price top-end diesel is valued at Rs. 15.64 lakh. Hyundai Creta is accessible in 17 variations and 9 hues.
    Last edited by autoports; 09-07-2019, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X