Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Air Ride Trunk Setup - Accuair e-Level,iLevel, Tank, Compressors, Zaetech Gage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Air Ride Trunk Setup - Accuair e-Level,iLevel, Tank, Compressors, Zaetech Gage

Full Air Ride Trunk Setup - Accuair e-Level Air Management with iLevel, Tank, Compressors, Zaetech Pressure Gage - $2250

E-mail: pharrlower@gmail.com - tell me its from the ad here, hardly ever on stanceworks
    Located in California - East Bay
    Prefer local pickup sold as a complete package
    Installed in my 2010 Genesis Sedan - Custom hinged false trunk
    Daily driven for almost 5 years
    Long time poster and Moderator over at Genesisowners

$2250 - Accuair e-Level Management w/level sensors – VU4 manifold rebuilt 10/18
    ---------Dual VIAIR 400cc compressors w/compressor Silencers
    ---------SMC Check Valves and Water Traps
    ---------Bag Riders Dual Power Kit
    ---------Accuair eXo Mounts
    ---------Accuair 5 Gallon Aluminum Tank w/manual drain| Powdercoated to match Cashmere Interior
    ---------Copper Hardlines
    ---------316 Stainless Steel Compression Fittings | Tank and Bulkhead
    ---------¼” Quick Disconnect for 20’ Coil Hose w/Air Chuck and Blow Nozzle
    ---------Hinged false trunk floor with access to spare tire and tools

$300 - iLevel WiFi Receiver - BNIB
    New unit from Accuair after sending in my old unit that randomly stopped working

$250 - Zaetec Digital Pressure Gauge – White Screen with Black Bezel

Decided to part out my car. All of the air management and trunk setup is for sale along with iLevel and Zatech Digital Pressure Gage. Would like to sell the trunk setup with Accuair e-Level air management as a package. I took my time removing everything and should be an easy install for someone. All wires going to the relays are either still connected or labeled. Rest go to the power/ground distribution blocks, 12V ignition, or switched light source.

Copper lines need to be polished to bring back that shine. VU4 Manifold rebuilt last October. Touchpad and all sensors in good working order when removed. No scratches or issues with Zaetech pressure gage. Comes with all manuals and a bunch of spares fittings, wiring, tubing, tech flex, etc.

Link to original build thread
    I have created this thread for users who have already installed and/or are in the process of installing Air Suspension on their Sedan. Place to discuss available kits, management options, setups, installs, offer advice etc. There will not be many of us who can contribute to this thread, yet...

Entire Album

Pics

Last edited by xiaphin; 06-05-2019, 12:23 AM.

Posting some pics with my username and date eventhough I have same username on all the car forums - here, My350Z, G35Driver, VIPStyleCars, Zilvia, GenesisOwners, etc

Comment

iLevel sold the other day. Still have the rest of this setup. Price drop to $2000.

Comment

Sold locally. Zaetech still available.

Comment

Working...
        X