Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FWD In Time, RWD In Mind. The Trappings Of A Failed Drifter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Def will be watching this one. I love how simplistic it is, never would have thought they came that way. Good find for sure.
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I hope those Work wheels are going on it, look forward to seeing more of this!

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
        Def will be watching this one. I love how simplistic it is, never would have thought they came that way. Good find for sure.
        Yeah, I'm kind of embracing the lack of options as.... an option.

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
        I hope those Work wheels are going on it, look forward to seeing more of this!
        You didn't like the 15" TSW's with fake centerlocks?

Coilover truck has arrived...

Last edited by Miroteknik; 06-07-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          Yeah, I'm kind of embracing the lack of options as.... an option.

In a world riddled by cars loaded with useless optionals, even soulless citycars that fail at their only purpose of being cheap because of said optionals, driving a car with just the bare necessities is a kind of resistance.
          You may be some kind of punk LOL

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
            In a world riddled by cars loaded with useless optionals, even soulless citycars that fail at their only purpose of being cheap because of said optionals, driving a car with just the bare necessities is a kind of resistance.
            You may be some kind of punk LOL
            I remember chilling cool in my climate-controlled Lexus LS400... rolling around town like a fat raspberry jam-filled powdered-sugar donut. Then a lowered eg civic hatch would pull up with a rear strut bar, wheels, removable steering wheel, no a/c and tin fart-can exhaust, and I somehow felt like I was missing out. Sometimes, the king looks down from his tower, and sees the peasants are having more fun.

Regardless of whether that makes me punk or peasant, vive la resistance!

Comment

I remember chilling cool in my climate-controlled Lexus LS400... rolling around town like a fat raspberry jam-filled powdered-sugar donut. Then a lowered eg civic hatch would pull up with a rear strut bar, wheels, removable steering wheel, no a/c and tin fart-can exhaust, and I somehow felt like I was missing out. Sometimes, the king looks down from his tower, and sees the peasants are having more fun.

Regardless of whether that makes me punk or peasant, vive la resistance!
              Back to the basics, looking forward to seeing how this turns out
              E34 build thread link
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...42#post1613542

Follow me on insta
              e_dirty_4

Comment

Ask and you shall receive.

But you've got soul, you've got spirit.

XXXX
                That blank panel where the tachometer should go is egregious. EGREGIOUS! Can you swap a tach from a higher trim?

Comment

Originally posted by asshole bicycle View Post
                  can you swap a sticker that replicates a tach from a higher trim with printed needle stuck at 8.5k?
                  fify

Comment

Originally posted by Graphitemk6 View Post
                    Back to the basics, looking forward to seeing how this turns out
                    You get it.
                    Originally posted by Asshole Bicycle View Post
                    That blank panel where the tachometer should go is egregious. EGREGIOUS! Can you swap a tach from a higher trim?
                    Whoa whoa whoa easy cowboy... Let me ask you a question... How often do you look at your tach for actual information, and not just an expected instrument? Perhaps the gurus at Mitsubishi envisioned the RS to only be driven by the most elite enthusiast? One that feels the engine's RPMs in his bones? Perhaps Mitsubishi was challenging drivers to connect with their RS Eclipse on a telepathic level? When I look into that blank, plastic space, I see this:

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                    fify
                    I'm not sure when we're going to have this conversation... but the Eclipse RS engine redlines at 6,500k. While I smile widely at the thought of another 2,000k revolutions faster, I simultaneously feel deep concern for my intake manifold....

Gentlemen, there are already things in motion that cannot be undone.

Comment

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Comment

Where's the rest of the irreversible things
                        "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                        Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                          yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
                          Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                          Where's the rest of the irreversible things
                          Here is the rest...

>

Comment

Aight mates I had Monday off as well, which means I had a lot of time to lower the car. Since I just sold my house, this will be the last thing I did on that weird rug in that little garage. I had a ball putting the coils on. I took my time, had the music up, straight chillin. When I was done, I proudly pulled the car out front, and just stared at it for a good bit.

>

>

>

When I sold the RX7, my neighbors came over and asked me where the car went, and that they'd miss hearing it rumble down the street. I felt like I could no longer entertain the old boomers, and that made me sad. Now that I have this car, hopefully I can entertain them at least until I'm moved out by the end of the week.

Went to see John Wick 3.... what a mess.

>

XXXX

Comment

bravo. BRAVO. I'm so hyped on this thing.

Comment

I love it.
                                Give it more low, old coots love seeing sparks

Comment

Working...
                                X