Authentic 2 piece BBS LM wheels 5x114.3 18" staggered with tires and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentic 2 piece BBS LM wheels 5x114.3 18" staggered with tires and more

Sadly I couldn't figure out my old log in info, so I had to make a new account.

For sale are my 18" staggered bbs lms. I've had them for several years on my car, but it's time to move on to something new.

Front: bbs lm 080, 18x8, 5x114.3, reverse mounted, et 25, bfi gold hardware, bbs stubby valve stems, nankang 205/40/18 tires with about 60% life, authentic center caps.

Rear: bbs lm 081, 18x9, 5x114.3, reverse mounted, et 25, bfi gold hardware, bbs stubby valve stems, nankang 215/40/18 tires with about 90% life, authentic center caps.

The back tires are a different model than the fronts. The backs do not have the lip guard (from the factory), allowing you to tuck wheels much more easily. Some people literally cut those off with a vegetable peeler.

The wheels are completely original. I would rate them at about 8/10. I say this because they have been driven on...not kept in a garage all the time. The lips have small dings from the road, but there is no curb rash/major scratches/damage/etc..

No bends, cracks, repairs, nothing.

Tires are mounted and balanced and ready to ride. These tires are a perfect fit for that stretched look without looking ridiculous. I've included a picture of them on my car to give a great example of how they look.

The wheels are 5x114.3. If you want to fit them on a vw (like seen in my included picture), I can include a full set of wobble bolts with a set of locking wobble bolts (shipped from Germany, not easy to get). I can include these at an additional price should you want them.

The center bore I believe on these wheels is 82mm. I am not positive on that number so please look up the model numbers of the wheels to check and verify! Anyways, I also have some authentic bbs pfs centering rings that have an inner diameter of 57.1 in order to fit them onto a vw, if you need them, at an additional price. PFS rings work as hub rings, but are metal and hold into the wheel with a snap ring so that you never have to mess with junk plastic hub rings.

I can answer any and all questions. Please feel free to ask! Please note that the wobble bolts and pfs rings are not included unless you want them, in which we can negotiate some sort of deal.

I'm near Wilmington, NC for local pickup, or shipping is no issue at all. Just let me know.

*Asking 2500 plus shipping if you need it*

Pming me on here should work...hopefully it'll let me know by email. I can't say that I check things on here too often. If you pm me and don't get a response, you might be better off emailing me at: camerongwilliamson@gmail.com

IMG-2928 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-0019 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2697 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2929 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2931 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2933 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2935 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2937 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2939 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    IMG-2942 by Cameron Williamson, on Flickr
    Last edited by glifahrenheitcam; 04-23-2019, 05:43 PM.

2400 shipped need these gone

Comment

Working...
    X