Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 coupe slow track car conversion

Hello!

Lets start this up, see if I can pay more attention to posting more than one or two posts. As I am on a computer 90% of my day these days I figured I would let you guys follow this.

I have been into these bmws for about 2 years now. Started with a crusty 92 318is with a obd1 converted M52 with all the basic drift stuff done to it(m50 intake, modded knuckles, coilovers, welded 3.91, hydro). Long story short it was way to rusty so it got reshelled into a technoviolet 97 m3 coupe shell with extended arms and extra angle, adjustable rear arms and not a spec of rust!

fast forward!! I ended up with a 2002 325ci with an 05 330ci swap in it. black on black just how it like it. Still using my e36 as my track car but will be dailying this car untill the time comes to bastardize it

A pic of my drift car and the new car sitting together, the e46 one day will take the place of the 36

cool cool

How it sat in the yard when I picked it up. Looking gross, moldy as hell with about 50282 liters of water inside of it.

Gave it a wash, through some 215/40r18 bridgestones potenzas onto the Hamann 18x8.5 wheels to get it rolling off the spare

Looked a little better but still needed some love. Spent half a day at the detail shop i worked at finessing the interior and gave the outside a bit of love with the time i had
    dont think I am getting the scratches off the passenger side of the roof

Better! still needs some finnesing tho!

wanted it lower, bought some lowering springs. ***** them, got coilovers on the way but ended up putting e36 coilover set up in the rear for now till they show up. Being my first e46 I dont have big dubs for it like I wish but i put on some ronals and salad shooters but absolutely ***** the salad shooters

Ol dirt nasty set up

Ended up throwing some 17" ronals on temporarily till I get something I like like, or just purchase the ronals for my own personal use! I love how these sit for daily driving

Up to date now, I have plans for the future but things will more slowly. Let me know what you fellas think, any ideas, tips, or complaints!
    Last edited by cressidodd; 01-24-2019, 02:38 PM.
    I just need something to go from point A to point B
    so i bought 3 bmws
    @cressidodd

Bud no offence intended here, but for the condition of the outside of the E46 that is one hell of a pristine interior!!! I think if you can get a hold of standard coupe mirrors, the E36 M3 option dont really suit the 46 shape (just my opinion), i like where its going, black/black and with that 3 litre engine, alot of potential...
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
      Bud no offence intended here, but for the condition of the outside of the E46 that is one hell of a pristine interior!!! I think if you can get a hold of standard coupe mirrors, the E36 M3 option dont really suit the 46 shape (just my opinion), i like where its going, black/black and with that 3 litre engine, alot of potential...
      None taken my dude! Interior is super clean on this. I will keep it in while im still street driving this for comfort.But clean interior makes it easy to sell it or motivate to swap into another coupe. The car hauls pretty good, never experienced an e46 higher than a 323i with a welded 4.10. Once I get coils in I will start getting together e36 lca's to lengthen and find an open 3.46 to weld.

Looking for updated replacement for this ripper

Car has gotten a rms stage 2 supercharger kit since the end of the season, getting it ready for the upcoming season. But slowly getting a headstart on my 2020 chassis with this e46
      so i bought 3 bmws
      @cressidodd

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
        But yes mirrors are funky, I want to see how they work with the bumper onces its got arms and such
        so i bought 3 bmws
        @cressidodd

Comment

Not much going on here!

Waiting for parts, coilovers and pair of smoked depo corner signals to replace my missmatched one clear one smoked signals that are on it right now. Thinking of doing something to the exhaust to give it a lil more mmphhhhh. Could always use a bit more

Been plugging away on my 09 Mini Cooper Clubman, Bought the car stupid cheap with dropped valve seats in cylinder 4! Stripped the head and sending to the machine shop to get all new spec valve seats pressed in and the valves done.

6 speed black leather with a bunch of options, base with 130,000km

Been driving my car around loving a car with an interior!
          Took a few pics last night before it got too cold

Have yourselves a fine morning!
          so i bought 3 bmws
          @cressidodd

Comment

Well,

Another little update!

Got some coilovers, and some smoked depo corner lights. Put them on yesterday with my salad shooters(**** these wheels) and voila. Low blacked out bmw

Liked it a bit better, Front fitment was a tad on the super weak side so today while waiting for my doctors appointment I went ahead and put on spacers up front and tossed a little more camber at it. alot happier with the result

need to order motor and trans mounts and the rest of the bushing to make sure the rear end doesnt rip out!
            so i bought 3 bmws
            @cressidodd

Comment

Looks pretty badass on those Vette wheels. Those are 17s right?
              E34 build thread link
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...42#post1613542

Follow me on insta
              e_dirty_4

Comment

Originally posted by Graphitemk6 View Post
                Looks pretty badass on those Vette wheels. Those are 17s right?
                16's! 8.5 front and 9.5 rears
                so i bought 3 bmws
                @cressidodd

Comment

16's! 8.5 front and 9.5 rears
                  i believe this is the only time when scratches on the car actually look good=)
                  If you experiencing troubles with your homework you may need to check https://justdomyhomework.com/ service

Comment

Working...
                  X