2001 E38 740iL Royal Red Metallic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 E38 740iL Royal Red Metallic

Looking to sell or trade my E38 740iL. I've loved driving this car but I am looking to go back to my Audi/VW roots with my daily driver. I'd consider mk4-6 GTI's, B5 S4, or an 8p Audi A3 3.2. But feel free to throw me an offer. Hatchback/wagon's are a plus.

Asking $6,500 cash or best offer.

2001 740iL 111,xxx miles
    Royal Red Metallic (2255 total e38 in Royalrot Metallic (390) 1 of 899 facelift 740il's in (390) according to e38registry)
    Two extremely small door dings on the entire car. Some small rock chips up front. I'd give the paint 8.5-9/10. Car would get a full detail.
    100% rust free southern car.
    Black interior swap (front seats are still the original Tan Active Massaging Comfort seats, but I have a set of black seat skins on bases with dead motors that would go with the car to have a shop hog ring the black overs on)
    Headliner, A-B-C pillars, and sun visors done in black suede.
    M-Sport Wheel (6.5-7/10 condition) buttons control radio/phone and cruise control
    Chrome gauge trim
    Euro Rear AC controller
    Steptronic Sport shift TCM and Shifter swap from 740i Sport (adds a 'sport' mode and slap shift the standard PRND432 740il's came with)
    Stock 740il 2.93 open diff
    K&N drop in filter
    Factory rain sensing wipers
    Factory headlight sprayers
    Power Folding Mirrors
    Sunroof
    Chrome trim
    No plate front bumper trim
    Bluetooth and usb hook up to factory double din navigation headunit.
    LED bulbs in every interior light and tags lights
    OEM tool kit only missing the screw driver
    Broadway Static/Fortune Auto adjustable coilovers (they are nearly all the way up in the pictures)
    Wed's Vishnu replicas 19x8.5/9.5 (rough shape but no cracks. One just developed a small bend that seeps a little air over time)
    OEM BMW Protection 17" E38 wheels. 5 of them, will have a full set with good tires.

Oil pan gaskets, valve cover gaskets, brakes, and AC service/charge done at 104k. Fresh oil change with mann filter and Liqui Moly 10-w60 at 107k. New factory stereo amplifier.

Got 25mpg highway driving from GA to PA and back.

No CEL or DSC/ABS codes.

Clean GA title in my name in hand.

I'll even throw in my 2001 E38 dealer brochure for the new owner.

$6500 obo / trade

LOCATED IN CAMBRIDGE, MD 21613

PHOTOS IN MY CRAIGLIST AD. --> https://frederick.craigslist.org/cto...703107115.html <--

Price drop. $6k obo. Motivated to sell. Found another car I’d like to pick up ASAP.

Comment

pics????????????????????????????

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
        X