Cromodora Ferrari Mondials with 5x108 to 5x112 adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cromodora Ferrari Mondials with 5x108 to 5x112 adapters

Time has come to sell these guys.....................CAR IS NOT FOR SALE.

I have a set of Cromodora Ferrari 308 Wheels matched with TRX tires. Centercaps are brand new less than 2000 miles on them. Tires are worn but definitely still driveable and have life in them. Wheels are straight just have a decent amount of wear and tear i.e scuffs, minor peeling, scratches light curbage, etc . Included also will be 5x108 to 5x112 adapters so they fit on most german cars. These wheels and tires are getting hard to find. I can deliver them in the tri state area for free anything beyond that I can for a small fee.

looking for 1200 OBO.

Spec wise:

180 TR 390 offset 51
    220/55/390

Keep getting error on uploading more pics. Email me if you want some more. Friegorgeoous@gmail.com

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

Cromodora Ferrari Wheels with tires and adapters

Time has come to sell these guys.....................CAR IS NOT FOR SALE.

I have a set of Cromodora Ferrari 308 Wheels matched with TRX tires. Centercaps are brand new less than 2000 miles on them. Tires are worn but definitely still driveable and have life in them. Wheels are straight just have a decent amount of wear and tear i.e scuffs, minor peeling, scratches light curbage, etc . Included also will be 5x108 to 5x112 adapters so they fit on most german cars. These wheels and tires are getting hard to find. I can deliver them in the tri state area for free anything beyond that I can for a small fee.

looking for 1200 OBO.

Spec wise:

180 TR 390 offset 51
    220/55/390

Keep getting error on uploading more pics. Email me if you want some more. Friegorgeous@gmail.com

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

Comment

Just so any potential buyer is aware, the TRX tires will cost over $1000 for a set of four.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Yes if you want brand new ones......I bought the tires used at less than 200 bucks a set. They can be found used and in decent condition. Thanks for your concern though.

Comment

Bump price drop 700 obo

Comment

Bump literally any offer at this point the adapters and the centercaps alone are worth 350-400

Comment

Working...
            X