Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
    Cool, needs a couple speed holes
    Totally agree, tooling on order to do just that :-)

Comment

• What a unique car! I bet you get some weird looks from the hod rod guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt2low View Post
        What a unique car! I bet you get some weird looks from the hod rod guys
        Yup, some of them get it others can't wrap their head around it. Most don't know what they are looking at and can't appreciate it because they don't have a story to tell about it.

Comment

• Speed hole'd the steering arm. Also experimenting with headlights & mounting to clear the steer arm. I don't think I'm feeling these headlights, still working on it.

Comment

• Comment

• This was unexpected

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Holy shit this thing is awesome.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• This weekends progress, finally made some noise:

Comment

• With exhaust:

Comment

• Slowly getting some smaller projects done in hopes of making headway on the bigger picture.

Roll bar has been made which has given me a place to mount the nitrous bottle and the reservoir for the supercharger coolant.

The rollbar also gave me an attach point for a stabilizer bar to the steering gearbox mount.

Also ran with an idea I had using two red LED's mounted in the air inlet, hooked up to a PWM output from the EFI controller then using an RPM x KPA table in the tune I am commanding low PWM output at low RPM & cruise KPA and the LED's get brighter with more RPM & more Map KPA as PWM increases.

Started focusing on the brake & clutch hydraulics with master cylinder mounting & pedals:

The first version was a sandrail pedal assembly mounted to a plate welded on the frame:

It made for an awkward pedal height, a tight show fitment and the reservoir cap was touching a header tube once it was all assembled.

Version II took the masters & pedals and lowered them on the frame to get the masters away from the exhaust. This also made the pedal height more realistic.

Then I came across some beefy pedal & mount assemblies and figured they would give me better throw ratio for the manual brakes. However, with the brackets on the frame it has reduced ground clearance and will drag in some situations, May need to make a drag plate if I keep this idea:

You are seeing that right, a 2lb residual pressure valve meant for disc brakes on the clutch hydraulic line. An experiment since the master is mounted lower then the slave, also in hopes of reducing the dead space at the beginning of the pedal travel. If the throw out bearing drag on the pressure plate is bad I'll come up with another plan.

Comment

• lmao the light in the intake is epic

Comment

• Comment

• Wow

Comment

Working...
                            X