This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget paintjob went perfect

So we bought a paint gun for £30 and material like paint with laquer and etc for another £120, total £150.

No painting booth or any other fancy stuff and it actually came out perfect clear as glass, better than on my previous car that i have paid over 2k to get it painted

This came out clean. Great color too!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

nice i need to do this next

Comment

Amazed on seeing how perfectly the paint gun worked! I too had to color my car because of the micro scratches, that occured because of using poor quality car polish sealant. I didn't want to waste money on the garage guy and so after having it colored, I used one of TopCoat F11's kit. They're kinda cool in removing micro-scratches and swirl marks. Just spray on, rub it in and buff it. Shines like new.

Comment

Niceeeee

Comment

hmmmm bringing out ideas for me... shoulda done a DIY as well

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Titan Gel is a transdermal treatment made of typically found home developed fixings. Titan gel reviews Inferred for basically topical use, it starts working after application. It serves to achieving more grounded and harder erection, redesigned affectability and extended and speedier sentiments of fervor.

Comment

Working...
              X