Clear All

Also, this is now me...

Fucking lol
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

If you rock up with fake chicken ill be very disappointed.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

@seb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtCnPx_lZa0
        Like a glove

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Wha happen tranny?
          nah, mates 30th moved to the next day on the Monday long weekend coz it worked out better that way apparently.
          i didnt complain hahahahaha.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Ayyyoooo, this gonna be good.
          I'll try and bring some faux chicken or some shit, some deep fried goodness and of course, some beer.

Gonna be good to see everyone again. Missing hangs.
          we're feeding you Styrofoam.

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
          we're modding your Honda on the day.
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

If you rock up with fake chicken ill be very disappointed.
            Mans gotta eat. Mans not hot.
            I mean, for real though, Jennifer and I gotta eat something that isn't just salad ahah

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
            Ayyyoooo

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            we're feeding you Styrofoam.
            Take off your sweater. I'll eat some cardboard with a side of lettuce and tomatoes, onions and maybe some eggplant. *insert eggplant emoji here*
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

I was going to arrange some vegan food for you guys but if you want to bring your own food i wont bother.

If you're vegan and eat food shaped like meat you should probably just eat meat. Eating something in the form of what you're against is the definition of contradiction.

Comment

I was going to arrange some vegan food for you guys but if you want to bring your own food i wont bother.

If you're vegan and eat food shaped like meat you should probably just eat meat. Eating something in the form of what you're against is the definition of contradiction.
                I'll see what we can find when we're in Melbourne in regards to vegan food, don't know if Australia is as advanced as LA is when it comes to options but we'll see!

I mean, I don't think it works like that. If it is shaped and looks like meat, but doesn't cost the world a ton of resources to produce, I'm more than happy to eat it. I don't think it is contradictory in anyway whatsoever. I'm not supporting an industry that isn't sustainable, I am supporting one that is, and if it means we have replica food made completely of plants that look and taste like meat, doesn't mean anything really... just means that it is easier for omnivores to make a transition to herbivore.

I don't understand why there is so much food shaming when it comes to veganism and shit. I can't wait for the day where eating meat is the alternative and those that still consume meat get food shamed.

/end rant.
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

Its not about shaming people lol. There are plenty of vegan options in melbourne.

How is the meat industry not sustainable? The whole industry is in place to produce enough meat to feed the population. In Australia it is one of the pillars of our economy, farming cattle, producing dairy etc all goes hand in hand. If you want to talk about sustainability then you should be talking about oil. Using oil which is extracted from reserves deep in the earth is not sustainable. Raising cattle, poultry etc on a farm has little impact in comparison. The use of plastic is another good one. Pollution is a fantastic topic to talk about when it comes to sustainability.

You probably didnt hear since you live in L.A. but about a month ago 30 odd vegans stormed into a steakhouse in Melbourne with loudspeakers and signs and started screaming at patrons and staff calling them murderers and the like for around half an hour. I dont know what it is like in L.A. and if beimg a vegan is frowned upon the same way as being gay was in the 40s, but here when vegans go on the obnoxious protests and rants they dont need any help looking shameful. There is the right way and the wrong way to voice opinions.

I remember how much you loved going to munich and eating a full pork knuckle or a meat platter and having to roll out of there from being so full. Its amazing how much you have changed lol

Comment

Its not about shaming people lol. There are plenty of vegan options in melbourne.

How is the meat industry not sustainable? The whole industry is in place to produce enough meat to feed the population. In Australia it is one of the pillars of our economy, farming cattle, producing dairy etc all goes hand in hand. If you want to talk about sustainability then you should be talking about oil. Using oil which is extracted from reserves deep in the earth is not sustainable. Raising cattle, poultry etc on a farm has little impact in comparison. The use of plastic is another good one. Pollution is a fantastic topic to talk about when it comes to sustainability.

You probably didnt hear since you live in L.A. but about a month ago 30 odd vegans stormed into a steakhouse in Melbourne with loudspeakers and signs and started screaming at patrons and staff calling them murderers and the like for around half an hour. I dont know what it is like in L.A. and if beimg a vegan is frowned upon the same way as being gay was in the 40s, but here when vegans go on the obnoxious protests and rants they dont need any help looking shameful. There is the right way and the wrong way to voice opinions.

I remember how much you loved going to munich and eating a full pork knuckle or a meat platter and having to roll out of there from being so full. Its amazing how much you have changed lol
                    I know there are plenty of options, I've been watching it grow which is nice to see.

The farming industry is definitely not sustainable. Even the cattle industry agrees and knows it needs to reduce the "hoofprint" as they call it. There's a lot of information out there for those that seek it. A huge chunk of Australia's farm industry supports America. America goes through 100% of their own farming industry in the first three months of the year, and relies on other countries to support it. The farming industry as it is right now is not sustainable in any way of the word. I agree that the oil industry, plastic industry and pollution are also great topics but it doesn't deter from the impact that the farming industry is currently having on our environment.

I didn't hear about that. In fact, I find that absolutely fucking ridiculous that they would do that. I don't care if people eat beef, or poultry, or consume dairy. All I know is I want to have a healthier life, and my friends around me too. I am not one for pushing vegetarianism or veganism or whatever, and it is definitely not like that out here in LA. In fact, there was a study published that more than 80% of people were likely to order a vegetarian meal through Postmates, or Uber Eats or Eat24 here over a meal that includes some form of animal protein. It is very different here, people have realized that you can't force it upon people and protests just don't do anything.

Take for example the school shootings that happen daily here. Even though there are thousands, if not millions of people calling and protesting for gun control, it isn't going to happen...

Also, I would still be down for eating a ton of pork at Munich, I just don't find it as appealing as I used to. yeah, I have changed my views a hell of a lot, but you can't unlearn what you have learnt. It's like trying to tell someone who has, for years, believed that milk is good for your bones, when there are studies now proving that it is actually the lead cause of bone marrow cancer...

We got way off track here, the 11th is coming up, I am keen. And don't worry, I won't be pushing any of my views on anyone ahahah
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

Love you cunts
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

*insert trollface fishing meme here*

Comment

I remember that time stu said he can't eat bread. I think we threw bread at him. Seb gonna cop a chicken wing to the head
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Comment

Ahaha ayyyy, I can eat bread though and not get wild fucking gas anymore

Fucking chicken wing to the head though. Goddamn Neni
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X