• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooooo excited. lol

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Meeeee too!

Andrew just made 4 sick SOTU sigs... everyone going, grab one and throw it in as your siggy til the event:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

put me in as "maybe" for now

Flickr

Comment

Throw me in as a maybe... in the Mercedes AMG.
          Last edited by BADwayz; 09-09-2010, 01:25 AM.
          [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
            Throw me in as a maybe... in the Mercedes AMG.
            Yeah man... No we are talkin! It would be awesome to have you and your blowup lover along for the trip lucky!

Comment

Haha, I may even bring a real girl along as well as the blow up love this round.

I thought this was in September, but now that I just realized I have another month to prepare, put me down as a YES, I just registered and will book my room now.
              [

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                Haha, I may even bring a real girl along as well as the blow up love this round.

I thought this was in September, but now that I just realized I have another month to prepare, put me down as a YES, I just registered and will book my room now.
                NICE! Can't wait... we will have a bunch of Photographers along for the ride so Pics a plenty!

Comment

Gotta get my car ready

Comment

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                    Gotta get my car ready
                    If you need any help let me know.

Comment

Holy over night parts from Germany... Paging felgen garage $200 center caps ftmfl

Comment

Hahahahaha you bought em?

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                          Hahahahaha you bought em?
                          Haven't sent the money yet but will tomorrow, I can't show up to this missing one centre cap lol

Comment

Originally posted by Formula E View Post
                            Haven't sent the money yet but will tomorrow, I can't show up to this missing one centre cap lol
                            Hey I did a shoot today so I couldnt meet up with the dude for the spacers! Hit me with a text tomorrow so I can get ahold of him and pic those up for you!

This is a reminder for people to REGISTER!!! I would **** for people to go all this way and not be RESISTERED

Comment

Maybe..

For meeting spot in bellevue, I would say the Park and Ride on SE 8th st would work well.. it's right next to 405 and there's on/off ramps right there so would be an easy place to meet at.

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
                                Maybe..

For meeting spot in bellevue, I would say the Park and Ride on SE 8th st would work well.. it's right next to 405 and there's on/off ramps right there so would be an easy place to meet at.
                                Thats a great idea Travy... I wish there was a Starbucks with a huge parking lot that had easy access, but, there is not so this sounds like the best Idea so far!

By the way you coming? It is gonna be alot of fun and I am tryin to convince MG to go as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X