No announcement yet.

Bagged E46 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no go for me. e46 m3 is one of the most fun vehicles i have driven. bags kill it. shouldve just bagged a regular e46 and make a WB. but to each his own

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Nice loving the tails
      Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
        no go for me. e46 m3 is one of the most fun vehicles i have driven. bags kill it. shouldve just bagged a regular e46 and make a WB. but to each his own
        Depends greatly on the bag setup.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
          exactly. coming from an e46 m3 owner here i dont really see the point in bags on an m3... you can get pretty darn low with just some coilovers and the handling with bags vs. nice coilovers would be night and day.

depending on the bag setup blah blah blah... nobody serious about real handling would get bags, there is no way in hell that they could come close to a set of tckline or ground controls for a similar price

on the up side: i like the oem 19s spaced out, always been a fan of that oem look on these cars, and the tails are nice

Comment

exactly^

i know how bags work. i use to make the same argument. and instead of spending the 3 grand for bags, go grab some motons and tell me it depends on the bag setup.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Very nice ride hope mine will be sitting like that in about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                Any eta on the m45's completion?
                As of right now, it's near the top of our priority list, but we've recently had an influx of customers coming in with lots of various jobs for us to do, so we're a tad busy pullin' in the cash money, since more of that will allow us to get even more ridiculous with the project cars.

Keep on the lookout, though, there should be a big blog post on the state of our project cars before autumn hits full stride.

Thanks for all the positive comments!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

pics of the setup?
                  *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                  // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

waste of an E46 M3 imo...

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
                      pics of the setup?
                      Sadly, no. We only started snapping once the car was finished. We know he'll be back, though, since he's one of our regulars. And when he does come back, we'll get some shots of the actual setup.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

i spy m5?

Not stanced yet.

Comment

that is clean.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          no. this thread is for serious discussion only. get that "lol" shit out of here

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            Sadly, no. We only started snapping once the car was finished. We know he'll be back, though, since he's one of our regulars. And when he does come back, we'll get some shots of the actual setup.

Hey, this is an OEM m3 bumper, with a vorsteiner 1 piece race lip molded in correct?

you guys are the shit, brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by simsima325 View Post
                              i spy m5?
                              lol, yes sir you do!

Comment

Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
                                Hey, this is an OEM m3 bumper, with a vorsteiner 1 piece race lip molded in correct?

you guys are the shit, brilliant

Indeed it is.

And thank you

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X