Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grüße aus Freiburg! Just picked up an E36!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grüße aus Freiburg! Just picked up an E36!

Hallo! Es tut mir leid aber mein deutsch ist nicht so gut...i recently moved to Freiburg im Breisgau and picked up an E36 318i Exklusiv Edition. Just saying hello and wondering if anyone is in the area who can chat about cars sometime. Looking for advice on local Schrottplatz and good shops in case i need to source parts or have serious work done.

Here’s a few pics of my 1998 318i..

Super clean daily for now but would like to begin modifying it next year.

Thanks for taking a look! Tschüss!

needs moar lows

Hi! Greets from Stuttgart!

my pictures on FLICKR

Comment

looks like a very nice starting point...

i´m located like an hour north of Freiburg, so if you ever wanna hang out just drop me an message...

Comment

Originally posted by odie View Post
        Hi! Greets from Stuttgart!

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
        looks like a very nice starting point...

i´m located like an hour north of Freiburg, so if you ever wanna hang out just drop me an message...
        I travel a lot to Frankfurt. Maybe sometime on the way up or on the way back down we can meet up. I’ll drop you a line next time im heading north. Looking forward to getting to know some german enthusiasts.

And thanks! Im very happy with it. It’s super clean and the interior is mint too!

Open to suggestions on modifications...

needs moar lows

Comment

That interior looks class!
          I am located in Munich, if you make it to the home of the brand some day ;-)

Comment

Thanks! Having such a nice interior in a daily is great.

I’ve been to the museum and showroom a couple times now. Soooooo nice and super interesting. Next time im over there I’ll give you a shout.

needs moar lows

Comment

Working...
            X