No announcement yet.

My vette on Fikse FM5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys have an instagram, check out @5abivt. he's got a sick 94 zr-1. If not, here's a link to his carhttp://www.corvetteonline.com/featur...corvette-cool/

Comment

Nice wheels! Needs lots more low though

Comment

I'm biased to the Fikses, so I had to come check it out. I would personally leave the center caps technipolished, but that's just me.
        Instagram: Jaws.garage

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/imola red/black w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift,
        2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black Lowered on H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks
        __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Comment

Very nice, always loved the C4s. Something about the body lines and the rear end with those meats. Bad ass car man, very clean and lookin good with those wheels to.
          You gonna drop it?
          I've seen 5abivt on Instagram before, beautiful car.

Comment

Car looks really good man, I just would remove that tint in the rear, would look more classy without it
            IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

Originally posted by sqznby View Post
              Very nice, always loved the C4s. Something about the body lines and the rear end with those meats. Bad ass car man, very clean and lookin good with those wheels to.
              You gonna drop it?
              I've seen 5abivt on Instagram before, beautiful car.
              Thank you sir! Yup, 315s fit on these C4 with 0 mods, no rubbing etc. Fronts are 275s, stock size for a z07 car. If not sold in about two weeks, yes I will mod it more and lower it. Have it for sale because I want a M6 C4.

Comment

Originally posted by Dome View Post
                Car looks really good man, I just would remove that tint in the rear, would look more classy without it

Thanks Dome! Dope color on the 63. My dad sold his cls55 amg few months ago. I wish he didn't, it was a badass car.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Fikse FM-5s are such gorgeous wheels.

Comment

Working...
                    X