No announcement yet.

20" HRE S101 3 Piece Forged Wheels - Black - MB C63 AMG Black Series Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20" HRE S101 3 Piece Forged Wheels - Black - MB C63 AMG Black Series Fitment

Selling my 20" HRE S101 wheels off a 2013 Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series (tires are dismounted and not included). The wheels were special ordered with Satin Black Faces, Gloss Black Lips, and a red HRE logo to match the AMG Black Series brakes.*

The wheels are in excellent shape with only minor cosmetic wear from use (some minor scratches on the lips as pictured), no cracks or curb rash and they balanced out/rode smooth with no vibrations. They look great as you can see in the pictures. They have about 1-2K miles of use.

Wheel Specs:
    Front: 20 x 10 +20
    Rear: 20 x 11 +53
    HRE Serial #93710

Again these were made for MB C63 AMG Black Series cars. I am not sure on fitment on other MB vehicles, these are 3 piece wheels so people can change out the barrels/lips to create the specs they want. I recommend contacting HRE, or you can ask me and I can contact them regarding fitment questions.

MSRP for the wheels was $10K+
    Price is $6K + shipping. Get a huge discount for only 1-2K miles of use.

I can include TPMS for an extra $100.
    Pictured center caps are included, tires have been dismounted and are not included.

Working...
X