No announcement yet.

1982 Datsun 280ZX "Shakotan Style"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little look into what I’m drawing styling cues from in Japan. I will be incorporating several of these styling cues into my s130 soon!

Comment

• Did some paint correction to the Z. I can’t believe how much oxidation and swirls I’ve removed! It looks like it’s fresh from 1982

Comment

• Got something awesome coming in the mail for the Z... here’s a hint, it’s 4 different boxes

Comment

• Originally posted by C greens View Post
          Got something awesome coming in the mail for the Z... here’s a hint, it’s 4 different boxes
          The SSR's?
          Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

• Man, winter anywhere sucks but I'm stuck in Michigan's upper peninsula. We still have a foot of snow on the ground in places and we're supposed to get another foot this week

Comment

• Well, it’s been a while! A terrible winter here in TN drained me of all motivation to work on the Z. However, warm weather is right around the corner and I’ve made my first purchase of the year for the Z. After some thinking, I’ve decided to go with a larger duck tail style spoiler instead of a whale tail for now.

I will be updating this more frequently now that the weather is getting nicer out!

Comment

• That sucks! Winter here consists of freezing rain just above the 32° mark so it doesn’t snow, its just awful outside.

Comment

• I love the Wats! Car is looking good man, whats your insta?
                  grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

• Actually I should have clarified, that’s not my car, it’s just showing off the spoiler I bought! And my Instagram is Chuckster___ (That’s 3 underscores) feel free to follow me!

Comment

• The engine bay will look something like this sooner than later! Gonna be painting the car myself this summer! Jams, under hood, the whole shabang! While the motor is out, I’ll be doing some maintenance and small upgrades. Cam, timing job, header, and of course the side draft carbies

Comment

• Looks dope so far. Wouldn't mind seeing some more pics with those freshly painted wheels
                        E34 build thread link
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...42#post1613542

Follow me on insta
                        e_dirty_4

Comment

• Pics?
                          Always have cars for sale. Fast e21 bimmer. Bagged 9th gen civic

Comment

• Oh. Now I see them. Nice engine!
                            Always have cars for sale. Fast e21 bimmer. Bagged 9th gen civic

Comment

• Let’s revive this thread shall we? Been in a car modification slump for a while hike guys, not gonna lie. The Z has been sitting and there’s been some issues pop up in regards to it doing this. There are a few areas where rust is starting to form, mainly around the windshield. I have stuff in the mail now for fixing it, and I’ll update my progress as I go on here.

Plans have changed slightly with the car, as it won’t be exactly like I’d wanted it to be when I started this thread. Shakotan style is amazing, and I love it, but I want to go in a slightly different direction all together. I hope you’ll still enjoy seeing the Zed, and I’ll update here once my products arrive and I start working on the Z!

Comment

• Yay for thread revivals! Love the wheels dude, cant wait on some more progress
                                Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

Working...
                                X