FS: TN Volk TE37V MkII 18x11 -7 Bronze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TN Volk TE37V MkII 18x11 -7 Bronze

So I've decided to part ways with my Volk TE37V MkIIs. Sizing is 18x11 -7 5x114.3 bolt pattern in Volk Bronze. Wheels clear stock STI brakes with ease and will clear many other big brake kits (clear my 6 Piston closed bridge wilwoods with ease) and have all of Volks lightweight forged racing pedigree.

Wheels and tires have about 2,000 miles on them. Only driven in the rain once but in nice weather otherwise. Front of wheels would be like new condition except that one wheel has a small defect in the bronze coat around the lug hole depression. Came from the factory like this but it was so small I didn't notice and wasn't concerned. I can send more pictures if needed. The barrels have a few stains from normal street driving, but otherwise are mint condition.

Tires are Nitto NT01 315/30 R18s again with 2000 street miles on them. Rear tires are mint, the two fronts have have some cosmetic only lines in them when the body shop turned the wheel too far and into a pinch weld. Balanced perfectly and no other issues. 6/32's tread, come new with 6.3/32's.

Wheels only picked up $2850
    Wheels shipped $2975

Wheels and tires picked up $3600
    Wheels and tires shipped $pm for quote

Working...
X