Fs: Work cr2p 18x10 +18 // 18x10.5 +10 wa, 98012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Work cr2p 18x10 +18 // 18x10.5 +10 wa, 98012

These are my white faced, polished and anodized lip Work Cr2p wheels. They are 2 piece welded made in Japan.

Original bolt pattern and specs are 18x10 et 18 and 18x10.5 et 10. 5x114.3

I run these wheels on my car with a m12 conversion stud kit and they bolt up and are hub centric. I have had no issues with any lugs coming loose or vibrations.

These wheels require small spacers 3-5mm to clear front and rear B7 brakes. The specs are not for the faint of heart and are not for your casual user. Please know what you are buying and how they will fit before contacting me. I am not here to give lessons on wheel fitment and suspension.

The wheels have damage from previous owner that is visible but not detrimental to the functionality of the wheels.

Tires included are hankook 215.40 on the front and federal 225/40 on the rear. The tires don't have a ton of life left but if you just wanna roll hard then they do the job. If you don't want the tires we can come down on price but you are paying for them to be removed.

Will ship at 100% buyers expense. If not meeting in person this also incurs an extra 3% to make up the fee PayPal will take.
    (NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIENDS AND FAMILY - VENMO - SNAPCASH - CHECKS - PAYMENTS)

Only trades are for 18's with tires and cash. (no rotiforms)

E-mail Jamws.d.richey@gmail.com

Better pics https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...EhkeWg1RWlsdzA

PRICE DROP $1900

Comment

Working...
    X