The Pillar-less Coupe That Could

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
    God DAMMIT evan im losing my mind this thing is the stuff of dreams, literally the perfect blank canvas.

Proud to have another coupe brother in my life (even if yours is cooler and has no B pillar)

p.s should have gotten smaller tires nerd
    No pillars no problems.... until you roll lmao. I don't wanna run smaller tires as this is my daily driver and I would **** to damage these wheels on a random pothole. They are 205/40/17's. The problem is the wheels are only 8 wide so not much stretch. I love this car and it's been treating me well besides a minor external head-gasket leak but it doesn't cause any drivability concerns thankfully.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
      Does anyone know if the Heckblende requires a german specific trunk? will my early US trunk work with this?

Will work perfectly fine buddy
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

sub'd

Comment

That looks fantastic. Love the wheels on it.

Comment

Damn looks good man! This is the best looking car you've had on here!

@projects_always

Comment

Originally posted by white out View Post
              That looks fantastic. Love the wheels on it.
              Thanks man, I'm going to lower the rear about a half inch and then call it a day until I start at Mercedes-Benz on the east coast.

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
              Damn looks good man! This is the best looking car you've had on here!
              Thanks! Really appreciate that, I still miss the blue 124 but this car sure makes up for it. It is by far the most baller/miami coke dealer-esque benz I have had and I love it.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Working...
              X