Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wagons a success
    defo a noticeable size difference in the back, i actually fit now
    can't wait to see it rolling down the motorway this summer!
    Gruz

Comment

• died @ T-pose

Comment

• mmm ye
        I just need something to go from point A to point B
        so i bought 3 bmws
        @cressidodd

Comment

• Just checked out https://candyshowroom.co.uk for the first time and damn!

You have have done a wonderful job on the execution and layout of the sight. All killer photos!! Lets see where this goes my dude

Roooooock on
          I just need something to go from point A to point B
          so i bought 3 bmws
          @cressidodd

Comment

• The rims and drop make's it all, great daily

W201 LOW STATIC DAILY

Comment

• Some small touches coming in.

Put my private plate on, chrome shadow line grills and a front plate delete strip. Looks cool! I chucked the US plate frame on the rear but as the e46 tourings never came with a US sized rear lid the shit looks kinda goofy so I'll probably just run the normal plates.

I also drove it to Central London for a small meet I put on, before that my good friend Dino took some cool film shots of it.

Really need to lower it a bit more, I'm very keen to close up that arch before VW Days.

But before I do that I need to fix the ol thing! Bottom of my expansion tank has cracked where the sensor goes in. Now, this means that either the sensor clips have broken or there's a crack in the in the bottom hole where the sensor goes in as the sensor does sit in but doesn't stay locked - almost as if the hole for the sensor is cracked and too big to sit on the sensor tightly. I know the car was sat for 2 months before I bought it, and with the recent bi-polar weather (24oc days and 8oc nights) I can image the tank just gave in from heat cycles and actually being used after sitting about for a bit.

I'm dropping it off at the garage tomorrow before work as I'm not very keen to do this job again. Last time my friend had to do it for me as I'm not good with this stuff, and the whole cooling system needs flushing anyway as the coolant has gone a muddy orange colour (from I presume old age.)

Ugh, coolant stuff scares me. Just thinking about it is giving me anxiety. I'm off to Worthersee in 2 weeks and after I come back I only have 2 weeks before I drive the Touring to France for VW Days. I am SO SO SO excited as I've never driven my own car abroad before. Touch wood it all works out well!

Thanks everyone

Me and my little brother, Kuba, on Sloane Street

Comment

• Originally posted by Fila View Post
                Congrats on new purchase
                Thank you!

Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                Low-key very jealous over here haha, I've wanted a wagon of some kind for so long but here in the states finding one with a manual gearbox is next to impossible. Congrats!

A good paint corrections and restoration of those black trim pieces and she'll be looking top form for a cheap runabout. You're off to a pretty great start tho!
                Thank you! I probably wont bother correcting the paint, it's fucked! I even use the brush on it at the jet wash haha, this car isn't the type to stress over paint with. I will however restore the plastics as that is easy to maintain!

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                Gonna miss the coupe, but love the wagon. Looks good after the wheel/coil swap.
                Thank you, I don't actually miss the coupe at all. Probably because the engine in that thing ***** me.

Originally posted by Kenz View Post
                Dang that wagon just about made me fall out of my chair at work! Love love love.
                Cheers bro!

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                Wagon > Coupe, even if they come in silver!

Congrats on the new car, looks great.
                Thank you, I'm a fan of the wagon life so far! Even if I don't look like a cool young person anymore

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                I think you should pull an Aidan and tuck wheels super hard, wagons look super duper cool slammed and tucked
                You're reading my mind! Will never be able to match Aidan though

Originally posted by gruz View Post
                wagons a success
                defo a noticeable size difference in the back, i actually fit now
                can't wait to see it rolling down the motorway this summer!
                Summer is just around the corner bro, keen for the sunset drives 4 up with the windows down!

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                died @ T-pose
                Cams a goofball

Originally posted by cressidodd View Post
                mmm ye
                ye ye

Originally posted by cressidodd View Post
                Just checked out https://candyshowroom.co.uk for the first time and damn!

You have have done a wonderful job on the execution and layout of the sight. All killer photos!! Lets see where this goes my dude

Roooooock on
                I'm very glad you enjoy it! This year should be very productive for Candy, thank you

Originally posted by Povke View Post
                The rims and drop make's it all, great daily
                Thanks, exactly what I'm after. Just a simple and cool daily 8)

Comment

• I'm liking this, when are you a w'see? I'm also going.
                  Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                  Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Originally posted by SanderZ View Post
                    I'm liking this, when are you a w'see? I'm also going.
                    May 16th-29th! Very very excited, it's my first time there - I'm making the trip in Lewis' little VW Lupo (he also has an active thread on here)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                      May 16th-29th! Very very excited, it's my first time there - I'm making the trip in Lewis' little VW Lupo (he also has an active thread on here)
                      Nice, i'll be there from 22th till 26th, it's been 7 years ago for me.
                      Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                      Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• I have an m43b19 engined e46 318i. I love driving it as it just takes any abuse you throw at it. I paid £150 for mine as my friend put it through a barbed wire fence, so the santorini blue paintwork is... eh... interesting. Yours looks awesome with the wheels and drop! I'm dropping mine down tomorrow and getting my M-Para's on in the next week, so it won't look as much of a dog.
                        Keep going man, this is awesome!
                        I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• Awesome bud! We need to see more of the touring.

Comment

Working...
                          X