Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E46 sedan, trailing arms with more toe adjustment??? Custom trailing arms?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 sedan, trailing arms with more toe adjustment??? Custom trailing arms?

By adding more negative camber to the rear wheels, the toe gets thrown off and needs to be aligned, with stock 325i trailing arms and aftermarket adjustable control arms I am only able to get -6 degrees of camber because the toe adjustment is completely maxed out. Is there an aftermarket set of trailing arms i can buy to get more toe adjustment so I can get more negative camber without having my toe messed up? Or do I have to make custom trailing arms ?

I am just ready to get - 6 degrees of camber on the grounds that the toe alteration is totally pushed to the limit. Is there a post-retail set of trailing arms I can purchase to get more toe modification so I can get more negative camber without having my toe fouled up? Or, on the other hand do I need to make custom trailing arms ? Online Essay Writers UK

Comment

Can you adjust the fork side of the control arm? Do I have to fully remove the arm in order to adjust it or can I just loosen up the bolts & adjust like that?
      Essay Writing Services

Comment

we are looking for adjustable anti-short. Id likes to add more anti-short by approaching the arm up into the bucket additional, as well as be able to correct it fast at the track for different setups.
        Assignment Writing Service

Comment

There are some main reasons which are considered for designing arms of trailing.These instruments are used for suspension system on long travel. When I was planning my long tour with my own car. My friend recommend me to use these tools for safe travelling.
          Online Essay Assistance

Comment

yo hit up @makemerich_bitch on insta, he makes custom toe brackets and they're made to allow for neutralising big camber - about $150USD from memory

Comment

WTF is with this thread. The whole thing looks like it was written by bots.
              Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

Working...
              X