Thread: My recent purchase- bmw E61 M5

Default My recent purchase- bmw E61 M5

Hi guys, I haven't been around here for a while, but heres my latest purchase!
    Its a 2007 M5 tourer in space grey with indianapolis red leather and every option, the car has been remapped and had the speed limiter removed, so with the intake kit it should be pushing 560bhp

This was how i bought it, this pic was on my way home

Soon after i put some original wheels on it

Then i decided to have the wheels coloured gun metal grey

And also fitted an aFe intake kit
    Last edited by Mikethepanel; 05-30-2017 at 11:58 AM.

And a group shot of my current car,my old car (carbon black E61) and a friends X5 4.6is

And some of you will recognise my rally car from the build thread i posted in the "build" section last year

well i already have a bmw but recently bought a purifier of my car cause i've kids so they use to poop in the car haha
    3436_p1_s_1.jpg

i just covered my baby hood with skull flux and now its looking super hott
    ZjFhYmM5MTM5MzJjMGI5NWRiYTEwY2FiNDdkZDk1ZDaxe1q5lPiYvNH-phDWrOP-aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20v.jpg

unfortunately i sell my bmw just because i'm running my store so i need personal transport to to pick and drop my purchases from market and then load that kabuki mask staff on it and then deliver it to my shop and home etc and and honestly i missed my bmw

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonRobert View Post
    unfortunately i sell my bmw just because i'm running my store so i need personal transport to to pick and drop my purchases from market and then load that kabuki mask staff on it and then deliver it to my shop and home etc and and honestly i missed my bmw
    this is nice but i always use local transport for delivering my shop staff, maybe i dont have any huge items cause there are just horns for my shop so yea i prefer local transport