EcoSlow? 2013 Ford Fusion aka Dad Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EcoSlow? 2013 Ford Fusion aka Dad Boat

Hey guys, longtime lurker here and first time posting.

I've been a long time Focus Enthusiast, currently own 4 of them. One which we did a wire tuck and shaved bay to, the other a big turbo build. But as much fun as those little cars can be I needed something a bit bigger and comfortable since the plan is for kids and reliable daily..

We all know how that goes.. and within a month of ownership I came across a solid deal for air suspension and some wheels...

I couldn't say no, so i went for it..

I have more things planned for it, nothing crazy like the focuses, but boltons, wrap, hardlines, and possibly rebuild the wheels to 19's with a bigger lip in the front so i can get some better fitment.

So here's some pics of it currently.

IG: lou_bomb

Chicago IL
    Turbo Focus
    Stanced Focus
    Bagged Fusion

Looks good, man. First time I've seen a third-gen stanced.

Comment

I had a mini vacation and went to Nashville to Slammedenuff's Back 2 the Roots meet.

It was a great time and dope cars overall.. here's a couple I came across of mine.

IG: Lou_Bomb

Chicago IL
      Turbo Focus
      Stanced Focus
      Bagged Fusion

Comment

Nice, my wife drives a black '13 ecoboost. Only critique is that sticker/banner is just terrible.
        Mercedes:
        93' 190E Sportline
        80' 450SEL 6.9
        67' 250SE

Comment

Ford Aspire

Now it has been discontinued and replaced by the Ford Figo Aspire. The new car still carry the same design like these. However the engine specs have been improved a lot as compared to the earlier model, but still, it struggles to make a name in the compact sedan segment.

Comment

Working...
          X