This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euex 2017

European Experience is in a week. I know not many people check out this part of this forum but I live in Savannah and if anyone has any questions about anything related to the town, like restaurants, bars, streets to avoid if you want to live, attractions, liquor stores, etc. you can ask me!

I'm also going to post meets that I see during the week on here, the meets outside the official show were such a great part of SOWO in Helen and not many happened and they weren't very organized last year I'm sure because no one knew Savannah very well, but I'm hoping to help people plan meets and stuff since I know the area.

Here's the meets I know of so far, feel free to post in this thread if you know of any others. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible but between a research paper and finishing my car, I've got a busy week leading up to the show.

I'll update this as anyone hears about more:

Thursday City Market Showcase

Thursday Pre-Meet 9pm:
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Friday BMW Meet 7:30pm:
    Event by Tyler Armstrong on Friday, May 19 201711 posts in the discussion.

Saturday Elusive Euros After-Meet 6pm
    Event by Elusive Euros on Saturday, May 20 2017 with 165 people interested and 88 people going. 6 posts in the discussion.

Saturday Weekly K-Mart Meet 9pm
    Last edited by TheTynosaur; 05-11-2017, 12:00 PM.
Working...
X