Phil's Toyota Crown (GRS182) Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Brady got fucked too?

Just saying man, defects are all a part of doing what we do in Australia. I got eight defects on the Subaru, two within two weeks of each other. It is just a thing that should be expected. Obviously other countries are more laxxed about these things (ie, too busy dealing with real crime) but it is just the thing with low/obnoxious cars in Australia.

Anyway, I do hope that you get to Japan or do some exploring. Get some experience under your belt and maybe you can kill it with your filming and photography in Japan too!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      So Brady got fucked too?

Just saying man, defects are all a part of doing what we do in Australia. I got eight defects on the Subaru, two within two weeks of each other. It is just a thing that should be expected. Obviously other countries are more laxxed about these things (ie, too busy dealing with real crime) but it is just the thing with low/obnoxious cars in Australia.

Anyway, I do hope that you get to Japan or do some exploring. Get some experience under your belt and maybe you can kill it with your filming and photography in Japan too!
      Brady copped it hard, grounded in Pascoe Vale even though they saw where he lived and threatened to impound the car and send him to court over it.

Obviously it wouldn't be the most mature thing in the world to move away just because of car bs over here (I only just discovered that photo of the "turning your lights on after losing a race is bad sportsmanship" meme is you getting pulled over), but it is a pretty big part of why I want to leave. Just one of the many other things I'm not too happy about and know are different overseas.

But yeah, Japan more than likely in the near future. I'll have to take a trip up your way so I can sit awkwardly in the passenger seat of your car again while you do skids everywhere lel
      your car isnt low enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
        Brady copped it hard, grounded in Pascoe Vale even though they saw where he lived and threatened to impound the car and send him to court over it.

Obviously it wouldn't be the most mature thing in the world to move away just because of car bs over here (I only just discovered that photo of the "turning your lights on after losing a race is bad sportsmanship" meme is you getting pulled over), but it is a pretty big part of why I want to leave. Just one of the many other things I'm not too happy about and know are different overseas.

But yeah, Japan more than likely in the near future. I'll have to take a trip up your way so I can sit awkwardly in the passenger seat of your car again while you do skids everywhere lel
        Damn, grounded for low is fucking dumb. It is definitely insane out there, and is only just getting worse.

Ahaha yeah, that meme goes around a hell of a lot. I can imagine it is a big part, was a big part for me to escape the country too, but the cars is just a small thing in the scheme of things. Yeah, it is what we love to do and is a passion, but it isn't the be all and end all. Take out here for example, I literally have done nothing to the cars I own because it just isn't feasible anymore. Life takes over and it takes a hell of a lot to save for one part these days.

Japan would be dope. As for sitting in the car awkwardly while we rip skids over here in the US of A, I'm down.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

Lip kit finally in for paint.

Also picking up some Junction Produce exhaust tips. Will update when I get all of that on!

Comment

Only got this one (non phone) photo of the car with the lip kit on. Yet to do the JP Exhaust tips, but I've got something I'm much more excited about on the way now.

20901378_1554883044558143_3895936340349783260_o by Phil, on Flickr

Schwerts were loaded up in the back here since I finally sold them so at least it looked sorta low for 10 minutes haha
            phone1 by Phil, on Flickr

Hoping all is good for what is to come.

Comment

Love the look of this thing man!
              HWP here are absolutely disgraceful.

Comment

Mate 100% agree through Australia sucks when it comes to auto enthusiasts.....
                Lost my licence twice due to defects...
                Blatant revenue raising scheme

Anyhow good too see another strayan!
                Making famous on S/W

Comment

Originally posted by ThatIS200 View Post
                  Love the look of this thing man!
                  Thanks man

Originally posted by 1jze30 View Post
                  Anyhow good too see another strayan!
                  Making famous on S/W
                  There's a few of us hiding around, aha

Also, I did a thing that makes my car go up and down, proper photos coming tomorrow.
                  21684647_1117898265009164_1393864017_o by Phil, on Flickr

Got a leak coming from the compressor / tank fitting though -.-

Comment

And hello proper photos

DSC00898 by Phil, on Flickr
                    DSC00899 by Phil, on Flickr
                    DSC00897 by Phil, on Flickr

Comment

Jesus Christ, that is one sexy mofo

Comment

Looks good Phil!

Nice to see you jumping on the bag wagon. Solid.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

Turned out exactly the way I thought it would be: beautiful

Comment

Looks great, glad to see that you got to bag it finally.
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Thanks alot guys!

Hadn't posted here yet because my internet got capped (fkn forza 7 windows store broken), but here's a shoot my friend Khang did (https://www.facebook.com/EfamePhotographer/) after the first meet I took the car to on bags. It's pretty funny seeing how people react to a bagged car, with people slowing down as they drive past just to look at it lol

DSC_3683 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3685 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3688 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3692 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3701 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3703 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3709 by Phil, on Flickr
                              DSC_3712 by Phil, on Flickr

Yes I've mounted the rear lip properly now instead of with double sided tape. About to drive the car 1000km's for WTAC StylizeD on Tuesday as well so that should be interesting.

Anybody know if it's possible to get a bit more shine out of the lips with those cone polishing drill bits even though I think they've got clear on them?

Comment

im loving this <3
                                2015_VW Golf R
                                Manual
                                APR Tuned

Comment

Working...
                                X