X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes W111

Hello,

I want to improve how this car is. Right now, sadly the front springs are cut, and I am tired of how poorly it handles. I want to go coil, but air is tempting as well. Any input on what I can use (I know fabrication will be in the equation). I like the current height, but I think going lower would be nice. I have thought about a system like the "Fortune Auto Air Piston", but I want to see what else is out there

"_SEA9057-Edit by Justin S. (Underworld Media ), on Flickr

I had a heckflosse on air and it handled fine. Just as good or better than stock. If I was you, I'd go air.
    Mercedes:
    93' 190E Sportline
    80' 450SEL 6.9
    67' 250SE

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.seagraves View Post
      Hello,

I want to improve how this car is. Right now, sadly the front springs are cut, and I am tired of how poorly it handles. I want to go coil, but air is tempting as well. Any input on what I can use (I know fabrication will be in the equation). I like the current height, but I think going lower would be nice. I have thought about a system like the "Fortune Auto Air Piston", but I want to see what else is out there

"_SEA9057-Edit by Justin S. (Underworld Media ), on Flickr
      Hello,

I'm Brice mclain, a big lover of cars. I think you should have to take this car in a good garage or agency for its repairing.
      Also your thought about "Fortune Auto Air Piston" is very nice but check out something more better than that. Or you may Check more details here!

Thanks.

Comment

very nice, never see a 111 like that. seen plenty of 114/115 tho
        IG: GunsCarsBikesCigars

Comment

yea, this one is amazing!

Comment

Working...
          X